· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 222 of 229 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2283

Awards Showcase

Happy Anniversary. - Strider199 <3 - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For being the 1500th poster to my thread!..thanks! - Slaphppy7 For the safe arrival of Judi's Discus!! - steeler1 
    Thanks for all your help - JoeH Merry Christmas! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Happy Holidays! - Rue Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Xmas You Filthy Animal!! - Hardy85 Congratulations, on MOTM!! - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 
    Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Took the kittens in for their first shots yesterday. Told the vet about how I took them in from the barn to 'tame' for other people - who renegged....and then couldn't find new good homes for them...and how now we're keeping them...

...and he tells me about a really good barn home he knows of...

LOL...was that a struggle! However, after a long moment of silence...I kept them. If it was an indoor cat home, I may have given them up...but now they're housecats...and I'd rather they didn't go back to a barn...no matter how nice. There are lots of cats needing homes...I'll keep these two.

If that person wanted...I'd catch and tame two more for her...but I'd need a real committment this time...

Today...work...except I don't have quite enough to do...maybe a good day to tidy my shelves and drawers...
    Kudos to you for keeping the kittens! They'll live much longer lives as indoor cats!! They will both be gorgeous, especially your red boy!!!
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - 10 Gold Pristella Tetras, 4 Scissortail Rasboras, 9 Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, 5 Longfin Zebra Danios and 2 Regular Fin
    My Dual 29 gals, a work in progress - Tank 1 - Amano Shrimp, Peppered Cories, Tank 2 - Glowlight Danios and a Calico BNP

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Worked yesterday...working today. Not too busy though, so it'll be a relaxing week as far as that goes.

I just read that the Regina HS is overrun by kittens...they have 90 looking for homes. I'm not going to feel too guilty (anymore) about taking in our two...lol. But that's it! The house is full!

While our two kittens are friendly enough...they've also bonded with each other - but yesterday both of them, independently...came for a cuddle. So that's good too! Nice that they're actively seeking out attention from people.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz 
    fishies - Hardy85 The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA 
    cheers man - mojosodope Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy 
    lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 

0 Not allowed!
    Suffering fr0m a massive sinus infection, head feels like it is g0ing t0 explode and it is like s0me0ne used my n0se as a t0ilet and didn't b0ther t0 flush. Can't even m0ve my neck properly without unbearable pain. 0hh merciful death!!!
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Visiting Boston! Any good fish stores here? the aquarium was nice....
    Tanks: 30 gal community and 10 gal shrimp/community
    Journals Here

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Stalking storms from the front deck again. The sky says ZAP...

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm working on a project for the summer...that has irregular 'hours'. I thought it would be relaxing, but instead I find it stressful since I can't really plan in advance...lol. I've never done this type of project before and am more or less figuring out how to do it properly on my own...

So I'm in the office for a bit...and then will head out to my field plots...hopefully I have the timing right this time...if not, there's always tomorrow...

I feel like summer is just passing me by...it's already past the middle of July and I am still waiting for summer to 'happen' while I realize there's (practically speaking) only 6 weeks left...

I'd better get on it! I'm gettin' old...not that many summers left to enjoy...

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sticker bombed the gas tank door on my car. Fish keeping seemed expensive, till I got this car.

50g African Cichlid Tank ♦ 30g Planted Community Tank ♦ 2g Pico Reef ♦ 45g Hex Goldfish Tank ♦ 10g Planted Betta Tank ♦ 55g Oscar & JD Tank ♦ 40g JD Juveniles Tank

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The kids were home yesterday...and everyone pitched together and cleaned out the stuff that's been collecting in the corrals (tires from broken feeders, broken rails, etc.)...so with most of that done I can now try to figure out how to rebuild for our fewer horses...and so it's move convenient for me to do chores when I'm here by myself. Won't rebuild until next year, but I want the new corrals simple and easy and less edible...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    On Sunday morning the power went out suddenly. When the power company showed up they found that a crow had landed in just the wrong spot on the power pole, electrocuted itself, and knocked out the power. Took them two hours just to show up.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    For some reason I have a previous 'missing' post...no idea why...or what I wrote...lol.

Today: Finish re-landscaping the dog run. It's a fenced area off our bedroom...and while I don't mind our bedroom opening onto the dog run...it has to look a little nice. It was looking pretty good...and then Job decided to do some landscaping of his own...

Anyway...now that he's kinda grown up and not quite as rambunctious...it's time to fix it up again. Hopefully it will stay nice for a while...

Page 222 of 229 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224 ... LastLast