· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 221 of 230 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2294
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Today I'm watching a Walking Dead marathon on AMC, watching my fishless tank, wishing it would cycle already, and of course hanging out with my kids, which includes caring for my 10 mo old twin girls.
    Don't poke the crazy

Awards Showcase

Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    Sorry for you loss, wish it was a real one. - steeler58 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA It's fish flake friday, like the old days!! - steeler58 Beer makes monday not suck so bad.. - Sandz In honor of Steelers 5k posts! - Sandz 
    Couldn't give you rep, yet, but you deserve it with your contributions in the Discus/Angel thread.  Thanks! - KevinVA T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Just for you being you! - Slaphppy7 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Have a Rummy nose for oldtimes sake ;-) - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Love that show!!! We had a huge Walking Dead party in one of our greenhouses last year, so fun to see everyone dressed up like the walkers.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It is a great show, I have to get hubs to download the first 3 seasons so we can watch every episode. I've missed a bunch and didn't see any of season 3. It's like a zombie soap opera lol.
    Don't poke the crazy

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I had a long week. Actually, a long few weeks. This week should be 'normal' again...and today I'm back on my usual scheduale of housework and errands...

Never thought I'd actually be looking forward to that!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I played secretary for two of my three kids this morning. Got the younger one registered for University this fall...so he should be good to go. My daughter is working out of province, so I went to hand deliver some of her paperwork. I think she can handle the rest now when she gets back. I picked up some pet supplies...and I need to go back to the city for a later appointment.

Maybe now's a good time for a quick nap...lol...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I'm at the office today! It's supposed to be a scorcher...and while the A/C isn't great in my office...it beats the no A/C at home. I work better when I'm not pouring sweat, lol.

However, I've been temporarily derailed...since I was out in the field...there was a bunch of office stuff that I had to catch up on...that I didn't know I had to catch up on. Maybe I can get back on track after coffee...I'm almost there...

Tonight: Water the garden and play with the 2 kittens I don't want...but don't want to go to bad homes...which so far, are the only home offers I've had for them.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I am NEVER running errands with the 18 year old again...or at least until I forget about today...

OMG...

I'm not much of a drinker, but I need a drink. At least we got his cell phone switched over to him...and we didn't get ticket for parking in handicapped (he was driving...and ignoring me...)...

...I'll leave it at that...:frazzled:

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Happy t0 see y0u survived it Rue!!
    I d0n't think i will be that lucky, I'm sitting here waiting f0r my better half t0 get 0ver her flippin "Twilight/Breaking Dawn" kick, she has been at it all dang day! *mercy!!!*.
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

0 Not allowed!
    Went to the Medieval Festival in Osgood Ontario for the afternoon. Actual working trebuchet demonstration, same as they would have assembled during castle sieges. Jousting, one guy got nailed hard and was launched off his horse. Demonstrations on textile production, Armorer, Black smith, cooking and loads of folks in period dress. Was a lot of fun.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Took the kittens in for their first shots yesterday. Told the vet about how I took them in from the barn to 'tame' for other people - who renegged....and then couldn't find new good homes for them...and how now we're keeping them...

...and he tells me about a really good barn home he knows of...

LOL...was that a struggle! However, after a long moment of silence...I kept them. If it was an indoor cat home, I may have given them up...but now they're housecats...and I'd rather they didn't go back to a barn...no matter how nice. There are lots of cats needing homes...I'll keep these two.

If that person wanted...I'd catch and tame two more for her...but I'd need a real committment this time...

Today...work...except I don't have quite enough to do...maybe a good day to tidy my shelves and drawers...

Page 221 of 230 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223 ... LastLast