· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 219 of 230 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2294

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    It should be against the rules for June to be this cold. The porch thermometer is reading at or just under 0 degrees C, and the heater kicked on in my room. I'm sitting at the living room computer in heavy fleece PJs and a thick housecoat, and I'm still freezing. C'mon, nature, it's JUNE for crying out loud! Get with the program!

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass 
    Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 
    For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    It's 93 degrees, nearly 70% humidity here. Just walking out to the car, you're covered in sweat.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    It's 93 degrees, nearly 70% humidity here. Just walking out to the car, you're covered in sweat.
    I'm a lot farther north than you. Up here it's COLD!

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass 
    Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 
    For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 
    Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Hard to imagine a cold June after living here my whole life

0 Not allowed!
    Despite the two showers in VA today, it was pretty nice. Got up to 90, but it was more of a dry heat. We usually get pretty bad humidity, too, but today was fine (again, aside from the two rain storms lol). Otherwise, I'm inside working... Making sure you all get your junk mail on time.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Making sure you all get your junk mail on time.
    So YOU'RE the guy who keeps sending me that stuff...

0 Not allowed!
    Oh yes... the POWER I wield! MUAHAHAHAHA

No, really, I'm just the guy who manages the accounts for the guys who pay me to send you that stuff. Luckily, most of the stuff I deal with are non profits who send to their members or previous members, so you probably don't get any of it.
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Got hauled out of bed early today... Apparently dad's been having some of the old rusting scrap vehicles in the yard around his garage hauled away to meet the crusher, and when one old van was being hauled out to the tow truck it split wide open. The floor was completely gone and the sides were falling apart. Mom and I were called over to help clean up the mess so it could be hauled away.

Moving the thing was an interesting endeavor. After it was gone, I was using a magnet to pick up dropped screws and bolts and bits of steel, then two more guys showed up to help load the spilled scrap metal into the back of dad's truck (he's got a huge pickup with a dump box). He'll take it to the scrapyard Monday.

Next to go was an oooooold Chevette that'd been collecting rust behind the garage for the past 25 years. I made the mistake of looking in while the mess from the van was being cleaned up... Apparently a feral cat had once lived in that old car, coming and going through a missing window, and had died in there sometime years ago. Its bones were on the floor behind the driver's seat. The poor thing... I am a cat lover, and that I really did not need or want to see. It cannot be unseen...

Getting that car out required some extreme tug-of-war. The tow truck driver attached it to the back of dad's truck with chains and had dad yank it out as far as he could. Then the tow truck, a big flatbed hauler as big as a city bus, backed in, hooked up the winch, and started pulling. It was not easy, as the left front wheel of the car was locked at a bad angle and all four tires were flat. The car had to be pulled on sideways, then the truck bed lifted so the car's front end could be shoved to the side. That was a small car, barely twice the size of a smart car (a little k-car), yet during the pull the truck's rear wheels were skidding sideways. It did not want to budge.

Once all the vehicle moving was done, mom and I headed home. After a quick stop at Pharmasave to take advantage of a sale of 2L bottles of milk (and to get a crystal hummingbird ornament I spotted and mom was unable to leave behind), we got home to discover that the dog, who had refused to go outside for hours before we left, had crapped on the living room carpet. The wretched animal. We tried to put him out and he would not go, and then he turns around and does that.

Chester might soon be making his last car ride to the vet, and good damn riddance.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Pulling an all-nighter as I type this in order to fix my sleeping schedule because I woke up at 2:30PM today... SERIOUSLY, 2:30PM. I'm hanging out with my papillon Teddy on this sweet Ikea futon I picked up on craigslist for just $80. Waiting to hear back from several people regarding buying a new Spec V for a white female plakat betta this local breeder is saving for me. Feeling excited because I had anticipated this when I crammed so dang much biomax and gravel a while back in my current Spec V that I'll easily be able to seed that good old beneficial bacteria right into a new tank for a quicker start-up. YAY!

0 Not allowed!
    Enjoying my new otos - just added 6 to my 46gal - they are lovin all the algae LOL

Cleaning my house then going to a wedding later today.
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT
    Remember: Our job is to take care of the water our fish live in

Page 219 of 230 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast