· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 218 of 230 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2291

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm home from Halifax.

It was a pretty good trip. Away from dad and the Wretched Mutt for a few days. It rained the first day we were up there, but we weren't going anywhere anyway. My aunt, uncle, and sister were working and my cousins were out. We were just glad not to be out in the rain.

On Tuesday my aunt's choir was putting on a concert, along with two other choirs and a small orchestral group. It wasn't very long, but it was very well done. We had dinner at my sister's apartment (pork and veggie kebabs), then my uncle picked us up for the concert.

This morning mom had to go into the Bell Aliant store to change something on her phone plan, thenm we headed home. Kate came with us; she bought a stick-shift 2000 Sunfire to learn how to drive standard, and her bf managed to break first gear, so she picked up a used transmission and brought it back here to install. I drove back with her. First time I've ever ridden in a standard-transmission anything. It was an interesting trip. Only stalled a couple of times.

Now we're home. All my finbabies are looking fine (I asked dad to feed them while I was gone). At least now I won't have to listen to mom snoring in my ear all night again...

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Proudly showing off the 2013 summer season's first "idiot burn". The top of my right shoulder fried while I was in the car with Kate... I was wearing a tank top and got a "passenger burn" on the road

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm starting a new project at work...and while I know what I'll be doing...I don't quite know how to do it (er, the logistics, not the science part) ...so I'm stressing. No one seems available to give me a quick show either. LOL...so I'm stepping up and I'm taking the initiative (*bwok bwok bwok*)...I'm just going to show up at the field site tomorrow and figure it out before I miss an early deadline...

I did buy myself some funky rubber boots...for wet days. Thankfully the field part is just the collecting of material...the rest I can do indoors. I'm trying to live by the Boy Scout motto: Be Prepared!

Today: I have the farrier coming back for a retrim on 4 of the crew...while we were between farriers their footies were left too long and she didn't want to risk overtrimming last time. After today we should be okay again...and it's finally summer...so our sand helps keep their hooves in shape.

I have to pick hubby up tonight as well. The 10:30 flight isn't the worst arrival time...but I prefer the 7:00 arrival times.
    Last edited by Rue; 05-30-2013 at 01:23 PM.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The sunburn on my right shoulder has finished settling in. It's a bad one. Top of my shoulder is bright red and hurts like you would not believe. Sleeping is going to be interesting, since I sleep on my right side, and it really hurts to put any pressure on my burned shoulder. >.< Ow...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Sunburn is healing nicely. It started peeling while I was in the shower today; I was picking off pieces of dead skin from the surface.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    While I was getting ready to attend the Convocation Ceremony for my older son and his GF yesterday...the younger son texts me to let me know it's also his high school Awards Day (thank you to the school for all the advance notice...especially since it's a week earlier than it has been the last 15 years)...so we went to the one...rushed home...gobbled dinner and did chores and then rushed to the other...

Long day of sitting in chairs!

However, it was all for a good cause! :banana:

Today...I'm waiting for the dew to dry ...then heading to my field plots...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    *pats Rue's shoulder* The only good thing about Awards Night at my high school was that there was food involved. Academic Awards night had stuffed chicken and rice, while Extracurricular/Sports Awards night was a buffet. I miss that, cuz the food was quite good.

About 5:28 this morning I was going to the bathroom, looked out the window and spotted a HUGE luna moth on the neighbors' front door. I wanted so badly to go over and look at it, since we're farther north than typical luna moth range here and I have never seen a real one, but we are not on good terms with those neighbors and they would have thrown a fit if they'd caught me. So instead I waited and hoped they wouldn't scare it off while they were leaving for the day.

Miracle of miracles, they didn't! As soon as they were gone I grabbed my camera and sneaked over. The moth was very photogenic, even spread out its wings when I touched its back instead of flying away. I'll have the pictures later

After the photo shoot I managed to coax the moth onto my arm and carried it back to my place. Right now it's on my front door, sheltered from the drizzle by the porch roof ^_^

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Looking up game walkthroughs on YouTube. I want to get back into Darksiders, but I am beyond lost in the Choking Grounds and can't figure out how to get out. Hopefully a good walkthrough will get me on the right path, and then I can head toward the Twilight Cathedral to kill the Bat Queen and rip her heart out.

The Cathedral itself is a maze out of nightmares, if I remember right... Let's see how many times I get lost in there.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    We took in 2 barn cat kittens to 'tame'. Mostly because my older son's GF is having fun with kittens...but we'll be rehoming them...as soon as we find homes...

I'm treating ear mites and a slight eye infection. Otherwise, they're pretty friendly and have figured out the litter box...so no problem...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The 10-gal got its major cleaning today. Ugh, I hate green algae. There was green slime in places I did not know slime could get. Sheets of it drifting around the tank. Really nasty. Took me 3 hours to clean it, not counting the reset. Ruby was less than thrilled about it.

Page 218 of 230 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast