· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 217 of 230 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2294

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I've got a really pretty bracelet shaped like a fish with long flowing tailfins ^_^ Looks like a red betta

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm still 'off' from work...I need to finish with planting my garden and planters today.

I left the house to run early errands (at 6:30 this morning)...lol...I already feel like I put in a full day and it's only 10:30...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Another one of "those days"... I had a doctor's appointment early in the afternoon, a follow-up on the scar in my lip from the car crash and the surgery back in December. It didn't take long, so I got the car from mom and headed home. Was doing some breeding in Pokemon Black 2 version and checking which pre-evolutions evolved into what under what conditions when there was a loud noise on the other side of the wall barely three feet from me. It sounded like someone dumping a truckload of gravel against the wall. Turned out someone had tried to drive a large Bell Aliant truck up along the trailer park in front of my place. It was one of the big trucks with the cherry picker basket for working on poles on the roof, and the driver had failed to take into account the thing's height. The FibreOP TV/phone/internet cables attacked to my house are fairly low-hanging due to our distance from the telephone pole. The truck had gotten caught in the wires. The loud noise that startled me was the cable mast on the side of the trailer being jerked and yanked by the truck until the FibreOP cables snapped.

Thankfully, the driver of the truck called it in and called for a repair crew. Within 10-15 minutes two more smaller Aliant trucks had appeared to replace the broken cable. They had it fixed, and our phone/cable/internet hooked back up, within 20 minutes.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Today I changed Arrow's water and replaced his ornament. The anemone ornament I'd had in there was so coated with slime no amount of cleaning would get it all off. Arrow spent the next couple of hours hiding behind the filter glaring at me before coming out to investigate his new ornament. He's not sure what to think of it.

0 Not allowed!
    I'm washing the boat in the rain...
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Had more dental work today, this time on the lower right rear molars. Jaw is aching where the needles had to go in to freeze my jaw. Now I remember why I hate having rear teeth messed with...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Right now I'm in Halifax with my mom, visiting my sister and cousins. We're staying with my aunt and uncle. Normally each of us has a separate room, but this time my cousins Graham and Ellen are home, so I have to share a room with mom.

She snores.

VERY LOUDLY.

Primus help me...

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    ...poor Cyberra! Have you tried ear plugs?

For some reason or other (unintentional)...I have not had my teeth cleaned since 2008. I paid the price. She only got the bottoms done...I have to return to have the tops done...

The good news is my brushing and flossing is up to par and I have no cavities...but I do need a filling repaired...

In the meantime...my face hurts...*whimper*
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Today I am watching an extra kid again. The extra is not quite yet 2, so there is a 2, 3, and 4 year old here, and for a couple hours I will also have a 7 month old. Everyone is quiet now watching Max and Ruby since I am going to make lunch in a couple. Thinking scrambled eggs, sausage, and mini pancakes.

I am a stay at home mom but watching an extra kids has been a new developement the last couple weeks. It really changes how things work. She is so much smaller than my kids and has been having a hard time walking on my hard wood floors, it seems like she falls down once a day and cries.

It will be nice to bring in the extra $, maybe I will put it in the bank as savings toward sthe 350 gallon acrylic tank we will be getting for the basement (shooting for 2015 for that project).

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok lunch did not go over well. Scramled eggs equal mess. Also just put the last diaper on the kid that the parents packed, and she is here for another 2 and a half hours. We may have a problem there.

Page 217 of 230 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast