· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 216 of 230 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2294
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Had to watch my niece this morning. Adding a 6 month old to my kids aged 3 and 4 isnt much of a treat. Then the 3 year old had speech therapy. Still waiting for the insurance to ok his next hearing test.

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Busy day for me. out of the house early for a hairdressers appt, then met my friend Jen for lunch, then hustle to Sobeys to grab supper, then on home to meet my uncle and go do a round of golf. Back to fish feeding, throw together supper, eat and chat with my uncle til he left at 9. Now surfing trying to idle down so I can get to sleep when I finally go to bed...a good day!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Dental appointment round 4 was yesterday morning. Repaired two upper left molars this time. I hate having molars messed with... Once the freezing wears off they hurt like crazy >.< Round 5, for two lower right molars, will be the 24th. Almost done with all the dental work, aside from the wisdom teeth...

Right now I'm watching Foster Dad John's Kitten Cam. He's a fosterer with Purrfect Pals animal rescue, fostering momcats and kittens until they're ready for adoption. Currently he's fostering a mother cat and her four three-day-old kittens. Momcat Kari was abandoned when her owners realized she was pregnant. There's a live webcam in the kennel so people can watch the progress of mother and kittens until they're old enough to be adopted.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Nothing quite like being in the shower when someone down the way turns off the well's pump without warning anyone... *headdesk*

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Raining like hell for the third day in a row. Thankfully I have no reason to go outside. Not that I'm really complaining... We need the rain. It's already been a really active fire season up here. And two weeks ago some moron with a match and no brain lit the 100-year-old royal canadian yacht club building on fire. There was no saving it. Hopefully all this rain will wet things down enough to make it harder to burn anything.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Up early today... Mom had an appointment with the eye doctor and I was voluntold to drive. She came home at noon to get me, as her appointment was at 2pm. While she was eating lunch her doctor called and had to reschedule. Mom could have just gone back to work, but she let me take the car so I could take my computer tower in for maintenance. The auto-update feature of Firefox had been disabled, and has been since a bad plugin container in a new version caused my system to crash. Since my firefox doesn't update on its own, I had to take it in and get the techs to update it for me. Also got some necessary security updates done, and now my comp's plugged back in again.

In fiddling around with my computer, the tech rediscovered the error messages from the harddrive, and I had to remind him that we already knew the controller chip was bad. The motherboard is slowly dying and there's no fixing it. For its age, though, my computer's in fairly good shape. There were two others in for service, same general age and configuration as mine, and both were in far worse condition. Mine's gotten so much less glitchy since I switched from wireless to hardline, which extended its lifespan now that it's no longer glitching left and right every five minutes.

Right now I'm using the living room computer, cuddling a plush Regigigas and killing time until I have to go pick up mom from work.

Awards Showcase

Happy New Year - jeffs99dime Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 just because. - 1Sarah Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 
    My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time, so here's a Cafe Latte that looks like champagne in a bucket! - KevinVA Congrats on the cycles! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the Rep and the gift :) - steeler58 Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx4 - pRED For your new tetra's :) - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Good job on your amazing tanks! - SeaLady 
    thank you for all the helpful information - showmebutterfly new fish! - RiversGirl I like your signature - aquariumlover10 Happy AC anniversary - SeaLady Happy 2 Year Anniversary! - Slaphppy7 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    Today I'm enjoying the beautiful weather in northeastern Illinois.
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - Gold Pristella Tetras, Scissortail Rasboras, Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, Longfin Leopard & Zebra Danios, Bristlenose Pleco
    My Dual 29 gals - Left Tank - Diamond Tetras. Right Tank - Amano Shrimp, Black Neon Tetras

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

0 Not allowed!
    Today I moved the new 66 ft EB Viking back to the boatyard for them to take care of the punch list. It was not relaxing - even at high tide, in many areas through the ICW, the depth sounder was reading 2 feet. There are going to be a lot of people running aground this summer because of hurricane sandy...
    125 - BGK, pictus cats, silver dollars, kissing gouramis, palmas bichir, delhezi bichir
    125 - Red severum, bolivian rams, Turquoise rainbows, irian red rainbows, loaches (angelicus, zebra, kuhli and horseface), plecos (BN, RL and clown), denison barbs, pearl gouramis
    90 - Congo tetras, african knife, elephant nose, spotted ctenopoma, upside down cats

QTs - 29, 20H, 20L, 10

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I am back from a vacation that took us first to Germany (business) and then to England (wedding and holiday)! We didn't see many fish...unless they came with chips.

I didn't sleep properly for most of the trip, so I'm toast today. But I woke up at 6:00 (my usual time) and am just trying to have a regular day and hope I readjust to our time quickly. Got my laundry done and most things put away!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I have an endless list of little and big chores to do...and no clear idea of which order to best do them in...

Maybe it will become clear after some more coffee! :D

I did bathe the mini-Dachsie yesterday...and now she smell clean again...and looks so nice and shiny...that's one dog down and two more to go! One of our horses also injured himself...skinned himself on his belly, and now it's hugely swollen...so I'll be hosing that out twice a day for a week or so and making sure it doesn't get infected...

Then there's all the outdoor and garden stuff. I've tried to keep it all to a manageable minimum...but first thing in the spring...when it all needs doing at once...it seems insurmountable...

Cleaning the chicken coop is first on the list though...then digging the gardens...and hopefully planting something...then mowing...then putting out the lawn furniture...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Page 216 of 230 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast