· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 214 of 230 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2294

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    It's shaping up to be one of those weeks... Somehow a virus sneaked onto the living room computer and disabled the antivirus, and it brought friends. Malwarebytes detected at least 8 trojans already in the system. Guess who got volunteered to take the computer in for service. The repair place is backed up, so it won't be ready until tomorrow. The parents are going to have to deal with being computerless for one more night.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I need a new car. I've been looking off and on for 2 years.

While there's no rush, I'm not quite sure what the best approach is. I'd rather buy used...but the new deals are appealing. I tend to drive my cars for 10+ years, so does it matter if I spend a bit more on a brand new car? (Re: depreciation).

The makes and models I'm considering are not on the 'best buy' list...but for what I need it for, does it matter?

I don't want to pay for options I don't want, but don't seem to be able to avoid them. All the cr*p I am not interested in seems to be a 'selling feature'.

LOL...I thought this was supposed to be fun.

At this rate I'll be dragging it out for another 2 years...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I just reactivated my Twitter account (I hate Twitter with passion...tried it for a day when it first started and never used it again, lol)...to 'spy' on my younger son.

Every where he goes...his mom will go with him...

Ha! Take that! Maybe next time when I tell you turn off the internet when you're done and to wash your dishes...you WILL comply.

;)

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    It is incredibly aggravating to be outbid for an item by 20 freaking cents >.< *tears out fistful of hair* Argh!!

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    *frustrated and really angry now* Can someone please explain to me why it takes Paypal 8 business days (apparently they can't do ONLINE CASH TRANSFERS on weekends XP) to transfer money from a bank account to a paypal account up here in Canada but only 3 days south of the border? I have missed out on FIVE FREAKING ITEMS I badly wanted to purchase just in the last WEEK because the transfer is taking SO FRAGGING LONG to finish.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Took a road trip yesterday to go to an auction. Six hours to get there...6 hours being there...and a six hour drive back.

It was a long day. But the weather was good and fun was had by all! We even got the one object we wanted! Bonus! :D

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    You'd think I'd learn...

I just tried to order 3 used book through Amazon.com. The total cost of the books came to $12.00. Then I noticed S&H was $57.00, although it said $4 per book. I have no idea how
    3X4 = 57.

I cancelled - thank goodness it let me.

Now I'm off to run errands. Hopefully that will be straightforward.

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    sitting here stewing in the juices that are commonly known as "pertinent fish information", marinating is fun. Unfortunately I am flippin worn out still from last night at work. I feel like I have been awake for months. Oh well, at least I have the company of the forum till my lady gets home. Just learned some new math today, thanks to Rue. lol, Neither Rue nor myself ever knew this but apparently 3x4=57. Now THAT is beer math! Hope your errands went better than your online crash coarse in non linear mathematics!
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Dental work round 3 was this morning. Two upper right rear molars. Round 4 is on May 10, with two upper left rear molars. Tomorrow morning I go to see my orthodontist and get my retainer adjusted. With the oral day surgery back in January and all of the dental work that's been done, I haven't been wearing it much, so it doesn't fit quite right anymore. That'll be fixed after the lecture on wearing it more often.

Paypal transfer FINALLY finished (and about fragging time). I managed to re-find two of the items that were bought out from under me, but I'm SOL on the other three. Most unhappy about that.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Does anybody have a copy of Pokemon Black version (not Black 2) that they would be willing to part with?

I started playing Left 4 Dead 2 last night. Got the Price Chopper (survive the Dead Center campaign), Torch Bearer (survive The Passing campaign), Midnight Rider (survive the Dark Carnival campaign), Armory of One (deploy special ammo, have team use it), Acid Reflex (kill a Spitter before she can spit), and Killing Them Swiftly To This Song (play new Midnight Riders song on jukebox) achievements. I'm working on Burning Sensation (light 50 Infected on fire with incendiary ammo), Crass Menagerie (kill one of each kind of Uncommon Infected), Robbed Zombie, and a couple other achievements. And just having fun shooting the snot out of zombies.

Page 214 of 230 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast