· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 213 of 230 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2294

Red face New 48" long 150 Gallon

0 Not allowed!
    Setting up my new 150 gallon as my Eels need more water. Have to run out to Big Al's for a new 300W inline heater. Also picked up two dual output power heads, 12,000 LPH, that's almost 3,200 GPH. Been running one in my 75G for a week and with the directional nozzles I have some major flow happening. I would post some photo's if I could figure out how?
    Last edited by Surfdog; 04-07-2013 at 03:55 PM.
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Garbage day again >.< I hate garbage day... Apparently nobody but me can take the trash down to the corner, and it's always me who has to put dog crap in the bag. Really wish to just shove the dog in the bag and get rid of the wretched thing.

I am NOT looking forward to having to install skype on my computer. My desktop is an 8-year-old, glitchy thing with a bad motherboard. I can't even update my firefox because the last time it updated, a bad plugin container caused multiple glitches and crashes before I took my tower in to be looked at. Firefox had to be removed and then reinstalled with an older version, and the auto-update feature shut down to prevent the crashes from happening again. No way to tell what might happen next time.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Dental work round 2 was this morning. Last time was my lower front teeth, this time it was the upper front teeth that needed fixing. Half my face is still numb, but the freezing is finally wearing off. It feels really, really weird. In another couple of weeks, I'll be back at the dentist for round 3, on my upper right rear molars. The dentist also tells me that it looks like my lower wisdom teeth will have to be extracted... They never fully grew in, there's no room for them to grow all the way in, and they're not in the best of shape because of it. That I am not looking forward to.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Ice Cream!

Also its looking pretty nice so I might try to get some of my lily of the Valley planted.

Maybe work on the Nyan Cowl and use up more baby yarn with an entrelac blanket

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Gem and Comet got their tanks cleaned yesterday. I have to get a new ruins ornament for Comet, since the paint was flaking off the old one like crazy while I was cleaning it, and it was turning a nasty black color. He also needs a new leaf hammock, since the old one's suction cup apparently has no suction left and will not stick to the tank wall anymore *scowls at it*

Very impatiently waiting for my GST check to arrive. I have my eye on a copy of the Silent Hill HD Collection for xbox 360 on ebay. I'd had a copy on layaway at the local used game store, but some moron working there took it out of layaway, despite it having my name on the case, and sold it on me. I was not happy then, and I'm still really peeved about it now.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I am unhappily and unneccessarily stressing about the stupid weather. Like that's going to make the snow disappear...:/

Otherwise I am all caught up on my phone calling...I tend to procrastinate...except for the one booking a dentist appointment...that's next.

Then I'm off to my bassoon lesson...then to pick up hubby...then to my last dance class until September (I can't fit in their final spring workshop...it's on a different weeknight)...I think I'd better leave early, just in case there are still icy patches and snow drifts to deal with...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My check FINALLY arrived. Now, if I could get someone to give me a lift to the Credit Union... Or get dad to get off his behind and fix something I can drive...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Yesterday I borrowed mom's car to go do some running around. Could not go to the Credit Union, since they're not open on weekends, but I could go to the grocery store and cash it, and pick up a couple of things. Got a new leaf bed and another container of Omega 1 Betta Buffet pellets at the lfs, and while I was there I was almost literally drooling over the new bettas. They've got a new supplier, and seriously, these bettas were GORGEOUS. Double tails, crowntails, plakats and dragon plakats in every color you can think of. The one that really caught my eye, though, was a pure black super delta plakat. Unfortunately, I didn't think I'd be able to buy him, so I had to go home empty-handed.

Today I got out of the house again. Took some old games into the used game store and traded them for a copy of Pokemon Black 2. It turned out to be an equal trade, so I didn't have to pay anything. After that I raced to the lfs (speed limit permitting) and brought home my gorgeous black betta ^_^

Everybody, meet Obsidian!

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Sad as it is to admit...I much prefer watching my older son play rec-league sports than I did high-school sports. Even though we're still in a high-school gym, I don't have to worry about the 'high-school' mentality of the students and of the other parents.

Anyway...they came in second for the season, from a 6th place standing...so not bad!

Otherwise, took the younger son shopping for shoes. OMG...talk about fussy. Bought myself a hoodie to help alleviate the stress

Then we got some groceries...came home...I played my bassoon...am learning two new notes...if I can keep up this rate I should have the entire 'normal' range of notes memorized by the fall...(er, reliably that is...)...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Repairing another bathroom floor today and will be installing more linoleum, then it's off to remodel the laundry room with new subflooring and a paint job. Apartment complex's are a P.I.T.A but they help keep the rent paid!
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

Page 213 of 230 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast