· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 212 of 230 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2294
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Waiting today to get some dimensions on a craigslist tank. I have been looking for a stand for a 75 gallon for awhile now and they have all been really pricey. The people listed this one as a 100 gallon and stand, but they say it is only 48" lomg so I am hoping it is a 110 gallon tall. If it is I will be buying it and likely selling the 75 for the same amount.....or use the 75 and sell the bigger tank.

Having a hard time with my 3 year boy slamming doors.....grrrr. Someone is going to get slammed in at this rate.

Also have a box of stuff coming from kensfish tomorrow. More cichlid stones and lot of fake plants with some other stuff. We dont love fake plants but the lighting isnt really strong enough on our 125 and we need more cover.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Got out of the house for a change today. My sister was up from Halifax for Easter and a dentist appointment, and she just cannot shop alone. So I got dragged out to the mall with her. Wasn't too bad... Her music at least is more tolerable than mom's is (if mom starts playing church music in the car while I'm with her again, that CD is going straight into the harbor at the first opportunity), and I got my first strawberry smoothie in over a year.

My copy of Pokemon Emerald arrived! Now I can get the Regi trio, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. I also caught my very first shiny pokemon today. Ran into it entirely unexpectedly. Was a shiny Floatzel

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Just got done installing a linoleum floor for the landlord in another apartment, getting ready for my customer to come by and then it is time to tattoo then get ready to go to my night job at FedEx loading the trailers, no rest for the weary!
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I decided to pick up where the previous owner of my copy of Pokemon Emerald had left off and see what I could catch. It turned out that the previous owner was in a perfect position to unlock the legendary Regi trio: Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. He hadn't, though. To unlock their lairs a Wailord and a Relicanth were required. I caught the relicanth, but instead of a wailord I had to catch a wailmer and evolve it. Was NOT easy, but so worth it. I unlocked the doors and went after Regice first. Caught it with the master ball. Catching Regirock and Registeel required ample use of Gardevoir's Hypnosis move to keep them asleep, and more than sixty ultra balls. But I caught the fraggers! Transferred them over to Pokemon Diamond, and now I'm in position to awaken and catch the King of the Regis, Regigigas. But first I'm going to level up my gardevoir until it learns Hypnosis. Legendaries only have a 3% catch rate, but putting them to sleep makes it four times easier.

I'm also very ready to beat the wretched dog over the head with something heavy >.< He was clicking up and down the hallway, so I tried to put him outside and he refused. Fast forward to 5:30am, and I'm cleaning dog poo off the kitchen floor, and the hall and living room carpets. Wretched flea-bitten mongrel...
    Last edited by Cyberra; 04-04-2013 at 11:35 AM.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Hubby took a holiday day yesterday...so we ran a couple of errands...did some sad antiquing (but I found a dog knife holder, 50% off...lol...soit wasn't a total bust)...

Tried out a relatively new, popular restaurant for lunch. It was okay, but I don't get why it's so popular. Food was average. Service was average. Decor was childish.

Then he bullied me into a shooting match. I won (take that!)...and we went to the gym in the eveing. Came home and watched a new show (premiere on this station at least) called Hannibal. Juries still out on that one...

It did feel kinda vacationy...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I caught Regigigas! It only took me a half hour and about thirty ultra balls *falls over*

fish_dad is offline Junior Member ConvictDwarf PufferBarramundiJack DempseyEsox LucieusCatfishTrident SharkCharacidiumStarfishPlecoAdminKiller WhaleThe Berserker SushiSiamese Fighting FishA darn nice guyLoachQueenGreat white shark (admin)

0 Not allowed!
    Registered on AC Forum today!
    Great community with lots of smarts folks and good advice. Looking forward to reading more...

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I have both boys playing in different tournaments...but one is the last game for his rec league...so that one trumps...lol.

Basketball it is!

Then a quick lunch...then some housework...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

No Message - Ms. Namazu starting the round off - Hardy85 The more the merrier...cheers! - Slaphppy7 I are as drunk are not I think are you. - Sandz fishies - Hardy85 
    The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz This round's on me... - Slaphppy7 For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA For being a good sport, objective and one of the most respectful people on here.  Cheers, brother. - KevinVA cheers man - mojosodope 
    Heck, it's 5 o' clock somewhere... - Slaphppy7 Everyone loves pie. - Honey Badger 1 Nice work my friend - Honey Badger 1 nice work! have a beer! - Crispy lol, someone had to say it. - KevinVA 
    Thanks for the rep, and for all your help! - wgoldfarb Merry Christmas - mommy1 Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Happy New Year - mommy1 Hey Longshot, haven't seen your mug around here lately.  Hope everything's ok! - KevinVA 

0 Not allowed!
    Girlfriend is off to Petco after work to pick up a 20 gallon and I ordered a 2 1/2" diamond holesaw to drill bulkhead holes in it. Now it is time to read the link in another members posts to learn how to drill glass the right way.
    Last edited by Longshot; 04-07-2013 at 04:35 PM.
    When in d0ubt read it until it makes sense, then read it again!

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Today is an all day Bond-a-thon with friends at our house. One of our friends has never seen James Bond movies so it shall be interesting.

Page 212 of 230 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast