· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 211 of 230 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2294

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    So I went into the lfs, I bought a new bulb, brought it home, screwed it into the socket and plugged the light in... And the filament promptly blew *headdesks* Brand-freaking-new lightbulb, and it burns out within 5 SECONDS of plugging it in. Now I have to take it back and get them to replace it

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I am going to watch the older son play basketball late this afternoon (rec league finals) and then go to a recital...

This morning I have housework to finish up, and some rehearsing to do...

Should be a good day. The sun is shining too...2nd day in a row. So even though it's still freezing out, the blue skies make it a lot easier to take! :D
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Checking out the playthroughs for the new BioShock game, BioShock Infinite. It only came out yesterday and already there are a half dozen playthroughs on YouTube *amused* Not sure if I'm going to get it myself, but it doesn't look too bad.

I'm 96% of the way through Silent Hill: Downpour. I just have to watch out for falling guillotine blades while I'm running through doors while being chased through the Otherworld Prison. Then maybe I'll stop dying before I reach the Wheelman

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    My younger son is off to Europe. I hope he behaves and enjoys his trip.

Work and luncheon today! That's my highlight.

I have been trying to get a haircut for 2 weeks now (just need a trim, so am just trying the walk-in places). Think I can get in without waiting? Nope...must be spring haircut season. LOL...maybe it's time to book at a salon again.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My new mp3 player arrived in the mail today. The controls will take some getting used to, but this one's screen turns off to extend the battery life, and it has a shuffle mode. Two things I like in an mp3 player.

Also arriving today was my new copy of Pokemon LeafGreen. This one was a real copy. As soon as I plugged it in I had new wild pokemon appearing in Diamond; I've already caught Vulpix and Weedle and evolved them. Now to teach the move Flash to my Luxio so I can go into Wayward Cave after Sandshrew.

Pokemon Emerald should be arriving any day now. It had the farthest to come; I didn't realize until I was paying for it that it would be shipping from Australia. Good thing it's region-free!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I have to organize my long weekend. We're having some very 'easy' company on Sunday for dinner. He won't care...but I do. I want my house clean...and I've been a little lax with the dusting for a few weeks...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Today was water change day for the divided 5-gallon. It was nasty... Looked like one of the two had been storing uneaten pellets in their hides, and the uneaten pellets had gone moldy where I couldn't reach them to get them out. The tank was broken down and thoroughly scrubbed, then reset. Neither Cloud nor Rainbow are at all happy with me about it. They've been giving me dirty looks all day. Though, considering that both of them are covered with tiny bubbles caught in their slime coats and look like they've rolled in glitter, the effect is less intimidating than they'd like

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I finished Silent Hill: Downpour! *falls over* It took me literally two dozen tries to get through the Hallway of Falling Guillotines without dying. I probably could have done it in fewer tries if I'd been healing myself more often, but I was down to my last first-aid kit and I was trying to make it last.

While playing as the Bogeyman it took me long enough to chase down the female cop (the Bogeyman can't run and she does) that I got my "The Bigger They Are..." achievement (kill or incapacitate 10 Prisoner Juggernauts). And miracle of miracles, I got the "Forgiveness" ending. I thought I was going to get the "Truth and Justice" ending, considering how many monsters I ended up killing. Did not get my "Gun Control" achievement, though... I didn't shoot enough monsters for that. Will have to try again next time. Next playthrough it won't matter how many monsters I kill, since I'll be doing the "Digging Up The Past" sidequest, and when that's completed you get the "Surprise!" ending no matter what else you do in-game.

Now I'm gonna fart around in Left 4 Dead again for a while until I either get my "Zombie Genocidest" achievement or I decide to switch to Left 4 Dead 2 or Portal 2
    Last edited by Cyberra; 03-31-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I got my hair redyed today. It's darker than before, since I had to use a darker shade, but I like it better than the "used dishwater" color my hair was. Spent most of the evening sleeping before crawling out of bed and digging out my computer.

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Becoming nocturnal with my spring break. I'm still in highschool, my break started the 26th of march, technically the 28th but I got suspended the 27th and didn't go in on the 28th. Spring Break has been okay.. I've become pretty nocturnal.. Usually don't wake up until at least 3 pm and then I don't go to bed until at least 6 pm. Hooray for insomnia and screwed up sleeping schedules.

Hopefully I'll get my mane of hair cut off in the next few days and I get to see some friends before the end of the break. Ordered a pair of Apistogramma trifasciata, they ship tomorrow. I hope to have them by the weekend. Ugh gotta do so much school work over the break but I've been procrastinating. Gotta sign up for SAT and ACT testing. Oh God do I hate standardized tests.

Page 211 of 230 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast