· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 208 of 229 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2283

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Murphy strikes again... Kate sold her truck today, so we're down to one vehicle until dad gets another one on the road. And then I hear panicked yelling from the living room. One of the electric baseboard heaters in the living room died, shorting out the thermostat and setting it on fire. Yes, ON FIRE. We pulled the breakers to cut off the power and the fire went out, then the fire department arrived. They removed the charred thermostat, then dad called an electrician to put in a new one.

I'm also about 40% of the way through Silent Hill: Downpour. It's an interesting, creepy game. I'm enjoying it.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Went shopping! My daughter needed an interview suit. We got an okay one on sale (didn't want to spend too much money on it since it won't be worn that often)...and then spent almost as much on alterations (she's tall...sleeves always need to be let out).

...and I snagged a dress...and sandals...for the wedding and grad I have coming up this spring/summer...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Taken by my sister during yesterday's fire and its aftermath... That's me standing in the driveway with the mutt. And yes, I am wearing my pjs outside in the snow. Fire tends not to give a person time to change. Under the sweater I'm still wearing a tank top.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Oh dear? What fire was this? I hope not your house?

Regular day today...worked straight through this morning and I'm done with the lab portion of my day. This afternoon...desk work. How exciting is that??? ;)

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Oh dear? What fire was this? I hope not your house?
    See my last post above the picture, first post on this page, for the details

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks. I generally read all the posts...but I did miss that one! My bad.

Switched my scheduale (since I have that power). I'll work Thursday instead of tomorrow, so I have 2 days off in a row! However, I need to do a bunch of Grad stuff...meeting tonight...

Not to mention we had yet MORE snow and ice...and it's another 'ditch' day...

I am so tired of ice and ditches...geez already...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The house has FINALLY sold. For less than mom wanted to get for it, but it is finally GONE. Now the maintenance and insurance and water bill is someone else's problem.

And that means that on my next water run I'll have to go all the way out to the lfs to fill up my bottles.

0 Not allowed!
    This thread is fun -- haven't posted in here for a while!

It was water change day for my 65g community. I added a pair of Sajica Cichlids yesterday and they were very annoyed at me about it. They're so cute, I love their sparkling blue eyes. Hand fed my Sevs some beef heart too.

Passed an online Fluid and Medication exam (yay!) then spent the rest of the day drawing sketches of my new 5-foot SA tank. Still can't decide between white sand or dark gravel for substrate...

0 Not allowed!
    White sand!

Gotta finish up a high level design today, next week I am enjoying time alone with my wife for the first time in 12 years. Both kids away on a school trip!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Waiting for everything to be finished with the sale of the house. Now we'll be able to get dad's car's transmission fixed, get another car on the roar, and FINALLY make an appointment for me to get my teeth fixed. Since the crash back in August I have been dealing with three broken teeth, one of them right in the front. The broken edge has been cutting my tongue to shreds. Maybe we'll even get the back door fixed so it actually fits in its frame and doesn't let huge cold drafts into the hallway right outside my bedroom door.

Page 208 of 229 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast