· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 207 of 230 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2294

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well I got through 5 boxes yesterday so I brought home the last 3 boxes of books today. Also ran errands to Costco and the grocery... and mailed some random person off the internet 10 or so romance novels.

Now I'm going to work my way through these 3 boxes and see what all I can liberate out of my stash.

0 Not allowed!
    Day at the office for me today. Get started on a complicated deisgn and try to get a meeting organised in Bratislava next month.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    *groans and pops spine* Cyberra 1, green algae 0... "Only" took 2 hours to clean the 10-gallon to my satisfaction. As soon as the temperature finishes settling I can put Lady Ruby back in. I have got to stop leaving the tank lights on so long...

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    The usual...interrupted by a quick trip to the airport...now I'm off to practice violin...

I sure hope there's something good on TV tonight...I WANT to veg and watch mindless drivel...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Primus save us from bad B-movies and worse acting XP

I got dragged out hellishly early to dig 2 feet of snow out from around my father's car. He then took mom to work and went on a breakfast run, leaving me to clear out the driveway. Bugger didn't even bring me back any breakfast >< My left hand is half numb and I have pins-and-needles right up to my elbow... Bursitis has flared up from the strain.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I HATE phone spam. You know what I mean... The phone rings, you pick up and say "hello?" and there's nobody on the other end. This repeats several times through the course of the day. Well, phone spammers have found a way to make themselves even MORE annoying. I got two spam calls today. The first was your basic no response, hang up. The second time, I picked up, said "hello?" a couple of times... and then there's this mechanical voice saying "goodbye" and the line goes dead >.< People should not be allowed to do that.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    You say 'hello' once...then hang up when you realize it's not a legitimate call. I was told that if you say 'hello' more than once it triggers and automatic response.

We get so many of those automated calls I usually don't answer the phone during the day when I'm working from home. However, I do miss the odd important call that way too. However, we do have an answering machine...if you leave a message...I will call back.

Today...feed snake...clean fish...and get caught up on 'to do' list.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    *groans* My shoulders are killing me... My father FINALLY got my youngest sister's car on the road, and mom has the truck back. No more cramming into the back seat of dad's car with a foul-smelling canid who insists on hogging the entire seat no matter how hard or how often I shove him away. On the downside... That truck takes up a lot of driveway.

Yesterday I was sent out to widen the driveway so mom could get the thing into it. The rain a couple days previously had dropped the snow level to about half of what it was, but, unfortunately, the bottom layer was almost frozen solid. I had to do a lot of chopping and hacking at it; it took me an hour just to clear out an area about five feet long. Today I ache across my upper back, both shoulders, and down both arms. Since my shoulders were already damaged, this is not helping. I don't have much feeling in my left hand, and I'm hoping the anti-inflammatories bring the swelling back down before there's even more permanent damage.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Went on a 'date' with hubby last night...dinner and then a jazz-type concert. All good!

Today: Enjoy the day and veg. I have some housework to do, and a roast to make. That's all I am going to feel obligated to do!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    More snow last night... I got woken up too early to go out and clear my father's parking space >.< He could easily have done it himself before taking off, but noooooooooooooooo...

Swapped out Left 4 Dead for Silent Hill: Downpour on my xbox. After two hours of playing I have cleared the Devil's Pitstop level and found my way through the Devil's Pit mine. I'm now in the town itself and about to take on the first side quest (calling back the spectral police cars). Just have to let one see me, then find the police station. Also killed my first Doll, and learned one very important thing: NEVER wander into Doll-infested territory without a forensic flashlight. The Shadows they spawn are invisible under a normal flashlight, while the UV light from a forensic flashlight illuminates them nicely. At least with the forensic flashlight you can see what's hitting you and you can hit it back

Page 207 of 230 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast