· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 206 of 230 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2294

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    So much for me ever getting my sister's KIA Spectra. I have just been informed that she slid it into a pole today, smashed up the front end. Now dad will have to fix her standard-tranny Focus, but I still won't have anything to drive >.<

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Default All's well in glofish land

0 Not allowed!
    Cleaned my 20 today, waited an hour and tested the parameters. All's well there -- pH is back down to 7.4 and trates are 5ppm. Me thinks it might be time to restore my RCS stock. And maybe get a couple or three more bright red glos.

Tomorrow, the 65 gets cleaned.
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm developing a major case of cabin fever. It's not helped by the fact that A) I can't go anywhere, and B) there's very few places to go in this area .

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The temperature has finally come out of "deep freeze" and risen back to hovering right around the freezing point. It was raining yesterday, so almost all of the snow is gone. The winds have picked up and are remaining high; I would not be surprised to find the gusts are tearing past at up to 90 kmh. The whole house is shaking, and the neighbors' front door is swinging open, banging off their wall. A good day to stay inside.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I stand corrected... Wind gusts to 100kmh, and the rain has begun again >.<

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well I finished making my curtains... updated my knitting blog... put all my remaining stockings on sale... and now its time for some dinner.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I cleaned the divided 5-gal yesterday; I'm still getting dirty looks from both occupants. Rainbow's bubble nest was ruined in the process, but apparently he's been busy since, judging by the mass of bubbles all along the tank divider. Cloud is still not impressed, though XD

A little earlier I was playing some Mario Kart Wii online, and I was doing pretty well considering that I haven't been racing in months. Until racers with one- to three-star rankings started showing up. Racers with star rankings should have their own section and not mix with the rest of us. When they join a race they get so far ahead there is no hope of catching up to them, no matter how many blue shells or mushrooms or golden mushrooms or lightning bolts or bullet bills I get. It's not fair to the rest of us.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Work...go home...come back to city for a meeting. I need to figure out the best way to ammend by-laws without having an AGM...dunno how to manage that 'correctly'. Robert's Rules of Order aren't helping me...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well thus far I've finished the laundry... the dishes and did the WC on the fish tanks, including a good clean on the large tank filter (Fluval 405).

Then I brought home 5 good sized book boxes from the storage unit and now I'm going to put all the books in my library software and figure out which to keep and which to get rid of before I bring home the next 3 boxes or so. .

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I am utterly and completely fed up with being the one who has to go outside in -30 degree Celsius weather to clean up the mess of a dog I never wanted. I'm fed up with having to clean his messes off the living room carpet, with his rancid stink and foul breath, with the hair everywhere, and especially with watching perfectly good people food that should be mine given to the mangy beast. I want the dog GONE. Permanently gone.

Last month I bought a copy of Pokemon LeafGreen to add to my game of Pokemon Diamond. But apparently the LeafGreen is incompatible, or something. I can play LeafGreen on its own just fine. But plugging it into my DS Lite is supposed to cause new wild pokemon to appear in diamond, and it's not happening. I can't migrate pokemon from LeafGreen to Diamond. I don't understand what's going on and it's frustrating me to death >.<

Page 206 of 230 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast