· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 204 of 229 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2283

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Today was water change day for the 10-gallon. To make sure there'd be nobody in the way while I did it, I stayed up all night and did it in the morning, after my parents left for the day. One of the larger ornaments was so slippery it slipped from my hand while I was cleaning it, and the bottom of its chipped. I buried the chipped bit in the gravel so Ruby wouldn't brush against it. And I think I almost burned off my own fingerprints handling the buckets of hot water while washing out the slime that was accumulating under the plants.

I'd planned to get some sleep right after, but then I got a call from someone inquiring about the other two collector coins I was selling on Kijiji. He'd emailed me before, but he lived in New Brunswick, and I have no vehicle access, so mailing them was out of the question. Today he'd come to Cape Breton to catch the ferry to Newfoundland, but the ferry was cancelled, and he had my phone number, so he decided to drop by and pick up the two coins. That kept me up for another couple of hours. I managed to catch some sleep after lunch, before the phone rang and the wretched flea-infested mutt had to go out, but I didn't get much sleep. I'll probably be spending the evening conked out on the bed.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    It's been a slow day. I slept from 5:30am until 1:45pm, was on the computer for a while afterward. Am still hobbling around on a badly sprained ankle. It's still and sore and not easy to walk on.

I will not be online at all tomorrow night, as on Friday morning I have an early appointment for day surgery to get that piece of crash debris removed from my lip.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Working at 12:30. But until then, just going to hang out on the couch doing some research. I work until 8:30 and I don't think I'm doing anything after that.
    3 Gallon Planted Betta Tank
    4 gallon planted Aqueon Evolve Dwarf Puffer Tank

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Going in for day surgery in the morning. Am incredibly nervous. Hopefully shooting zombies in Left 4 Dead later will help me work off some of these nerves enough that I can actually sleep tonight.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    >.< Only my father would bring home a food I love but can barely eat right now due to the fact that my lower lip is swollen and can barely move. Eating it was about seven kinds of awkward

0 Not allowed!
    Cleaned my 65 today, and one of the two filters. I'll get the other filter next time. Changed about 85% of the water (which I always do in that tank), Primed it up good and added a little Flourish Comp for the Anubias and what's left of the hornwort that the fish didn't eat.

Little dojos always seem to be more frisky after a water change. Everyone's been fed, conservatively.

I got a $20 gift certificate for Christmas for my favorite LFS. Tried to redeem it Saturday, but they didn't have what I wanted. It's good for a whole year, so next time I'll call ahead and have them reserve some for me.

Tomorrow, the 20 gets cleaned.

Other activities today: watching Investigative Discovery on TV and later today I'll do some scrapbooking.
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Just finished voting in all the vote threads, got some lasagna in the oven, then chillaxin' the rest of the evening, maybe smoke some hookah.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher 
    It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Well I did both tanks wc's took care of the cats, fed the birds, cleaned the two pieces of the birdbath I now have to find the glue to glue back together... dang elk/bears!

I finished assembly of the 8th little bird, did the laundry, and I'm trying to figure out how much the yarn is going to cost for making my first sweater!

0 Not allowed!
    Made an omelet this morning, the freaking apartment still smells like eggs. Been airing out the apartment all day.

0 Not allowed!
    Cleaned the 20 today. Happy fishies! Plants are growing wild. Renewed the root tabs and added some Flourish Comp.

May get some White Clouds this Friday, but I want bigger ones, not those puny half-inchers.

Did some scrapbooking.

Not much else, beside feeding my cats and fish.

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Page 204 of 229 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast