· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 203 of 230 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2294

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Kate and Krystal and I went out for dinner this evening ^_^ We went to the Peking Chinese restaurant, splitting the bill between all three of us. I was looking at the fish tank and noticed that their big oscar, which was nearly as old as I am, had died, and now they have a trio of angelfish.

And it is FINALLY snowing here!

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    Yesterday I spend the day making a media server in our house so we have all our music, film and pictures available over the network, available to our smart phones, PS3, laptops and also we can use our smart phones to play and of over 300GB of tracks or internet radio over our theatre system.

Exciting stuff and above all it cost me nothing to set up as the software and aps are all free and I had all the hardware already, just configured differently.

Today is tank maintenance day and maybe a little post Christmas tidy up!
    Used to try and keep track of my fish here.....

Ran out of room and time!!!

Instead I'll tell you the best piece of fishkeeping equipment ever....... Algae Scrubber :)

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    The snow didn't last... Was foggy all day, oddly enough.

My aunt and uncle and cousins came down from Halifax to visit relatives for a couple days, and we were their first stop. Mom went into a cleaning frenzy most of the afternoon. I was doing my best to stay out of the way of the resulting meltdown; I had to clean Arrow's tank (Arrow was not in the least thrilled and is still glaring at me).

At some point mom decided that something needed to be cooked to make the house smell less like dog. She went rooting through the deep-freezer and came out with a 3lb bucket of rainbow chocolate chip cookie dough, which has been in there for so long nobody is quite sure when it first appeared. I was then voluntold to preheat the oven and start making cookies. The relatives arrived just as the first batch was coming out of the oven, making the house smell like cookies instead of wretched flea-infested mutt. Amazingly enough, despite the cookie dough having been frozen solid for several years, the cookies are edible.

Part of the tradition of Relatives Visiting is having dinner. $113 worth of Chinese food was purchased and spread out on the kitchen table so that everyone could have a bit of everything. There was chow gim loo and ginger beef and lemon chicken and fried rice and singapore noodles and a couple of other dishes. Not much of it was left after dinner. Probably because two of my cousins are male and eat like horses. I have no idea where they put it all; both of them are skinny as rails.

The whole group was mesmerized by my butterfly-in-a-jar; they thought it was a live butterfly until they looked closer and spotted the wire XD They brought their dog Riley with them, so there were some interesting interactions between Riley and Chester (and Riley ate all of Chester's food). Before they left they passed out the presents they brought down with them. I got a $50 gift card for FutureShop. While it won't help me fix my computer (I get it repaired/serviced at the place where it was built), it does mean I will be able to pick up Darksiders 2 tomorrow, and save the Wal-Mart gift card for clothes.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I can't believe my 'holidays' are almost over. I don't feel remoted 'rested'...

However! Trying to relax today...tonight we're off to a neighbour's for New Year's...tomorrow I cook one more big meal.

Then I take the tree down...and commence with 2013!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Winter seems to have finally caught up to us. It's snowing here, with two inches down already and more coming.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    New Year's Resolution: Work on typos...sheesh...mine are getting stupider by the day...

Today: Change the kitty litter, vacuum, cook...in that order...

...and decide whether or not take down the tree. I'd rather do it tomorrow...but we'll see...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Today in addition to running errands and playing WoW with my mother-in-law, I am drawing leaves and vines to sew onto my future valance curtains. I also test cut out a few of the birds, which I am using some of my left over quilting materials to make.

My design is based loosely on this material I found:

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Today... I am attempting to invent a new strawberry cookie bar.... using some freeze dried strawberries I bought this past fall....

We may be going to the fish store... as both the bulbs are out in my hood on the 65. Not sure if both went out together or I just hadn't noticed one was out, but since I tested the fixture with my blue lightbulb it appears its just the bulbs. If not today then likely tomorrow.

And later if I have time... stitching on my stems and leaves that I drew on my curtain fabric yesterday!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Well the strawberry cookie bars are ok but still need some perfecting:

We did go to the pet store... and I bought the wrong size bulbs for my light fixture... T8 instead of T5. And since my fave pet shop is 40 mins away... compounds the issue.

Did get some stitching done on my leaves and vines panels. I will probably work on that more today. I also need to make the coconut balls and make sure I am not forgetting anything on my shopping trip for Sunday's Turkey dinner. Going to make some Hawaiian corn bread this time.

Also... waiting to see if I won a Death Star Tea Ball Infuser from my cat bed instructions.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I. HATE. Dogs.

Mangy mutt always picks the worst time to get his damn rope caught on something. Today, the deck and steps were covered with snow and ice, and the stupid beast gets stuck. While I'm untangling the rope, the brainless fleabag decides to pull on it, pulls me right off balance. The result, me down on my knees in the snow, with a badly twisted ankle, nearly crying from the pain.

And then the brainless beast comes prancing up expecting me to give him a treat!

After that all he got was a book in the head ><

Page 203 of 230 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast