· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 196 of 229 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2288

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Still saving up for that pelt! Though it's going to take me months unless I can twist the neighbor's arm until he pays me what his daughters owe me. They have moved away, leaving only one of the three (the one who doesn't owe me anything) next door >.<

I am not happy with the dog >.< He peed on the living room yesterday, and guess who got to clean it up XP I never wanted him, I don't want anything to do with him, and I'm the one who always has to clean up after him.

Weird weather... Was freezing and flurries yesterday, and today the temperature went up into the double digits. High winds have stripped all the leaves off the trees, which makes everything look weird.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Whyyyyyyyyy does the phone always have to ring when I'm in the bathroom? *headdesks*

I took out my stud earrings for cleaning last night. It was... *cringe* nasty. Where does all that crud come from? Right now I'm wearing a set of small white crystal posts and a set of dangles that requires two sets of piercings to wear. Will have these in for a few days while my studs soak in rubbing alcohol to make sure all the crud comes off.

Four of my finbabies are glaring daggers at me. I had some tank maintenance to go, and they are, as always, less than thrilled about it.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Short day at work today...be done in a few minutes...then off to violin lesson.

We have an Awards banquet tomorrow...so I changed my lesson time to today rather than cancel for the week...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Lesson was good! Went to dance class in the evening and then picked up hubby from the airport...I seem to do a lot of that...

Today: Work, go home and change...come back to city for Awards Banquet...then drop by hubby's early Xmas party. Too much excitement all for one day...

Thumbs down

0 Not allowed!
    In bed with cold/flu.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The Awards Banquet was fun! Had a good table...one of the kids that one an award is actually in my class. LOL...didn't recognize her at first...but I'm so bad at names and faces...

Then we went to hubby's Xmas party and took part in the gift exchange. He came home with a silver topiary Xmas decoration...and I ended up with Starbucks cards. And no...I'm not trading...he already asked...

Plans for today. Take it easy! Do a bit of housework...and go watch #3 play volleyball this afternoon or evening.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Today was water run day. Took my water bottles into the house to fill them up, and found one leaking when we were leaving. Thankfully there's a roll of duct tape in the truck, which stopped the leak long enough to get the bottle home. It was promptly used to change Shadow and Gem's tanks, after which the empty bottle was put in the recycle bag.

Mom also learned a lesson this evening... Cooking frozen pizzas should be left to the "experts". She burned it and set off the smoke alarm. My digestive system was not impressed.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    The boys came in 2nd in the volleyball tourney...so they're off to Provincials. The last time our high school went to Provincials was 5 years ago. The older boy's team made it to that one as well...

I have to work, so I'm not going...but hubby will. For reason's unclear to me, it's being held in a small town...a 6 hour drive from here.

Today: The usual. Finish housework, do the bookkeeping, make a family dinner...all good.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm doing final prep to my tank because today I'm going to a local breeder to get my Multifaciatus or multis.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    My husband and younger son...along with the neighbours...went off to volleyball Provincials...at this point it would be nice if they won a placing! It's taking place a 6-hour drive away...and the roads were very icing after yesterday's rain/snowfall...so I was happy to hear they made it there successfully...

I'm on my own tonight...but I have lesson and rehearsal after work...so I won't be home until late...so it all worked out.

Before hubby left he had to get rid of a skunk that had moved into the barn. We tried to convince it leave for a while...but it wasn't budging. So I feel bad that he had to take more permanent measures. But they do too much damage...and they can carry rabies...so I was worried about the feral barn cats...and us - if the skunk was carrying the virus...plus, there's always the added annoyance of them spraying if you spook them. We also have dogs...dogs spook them all the time...

Anyway...it did spray a bit...and that was bad enough. Hubby is happily gone, but I was overwhelmed...and this is in the house...away from the barn...on a windy day...*gag*

We also had the furnace cleaned while hubby was home and I was at work...and I forgot about that. So the older son and I are talking...and we smell somethig burning. So I'm panicking - we're running around looking for a source of fire...till I figure out it must just be some loose dust burning in the furnace...

Never a dull moment...

Page 196 of 229 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast