· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 194 of 229 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2283

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Almost had two heart attacks today. First one was when I realized Cloud wasn't in her tank... She had jumped out and fallen down behind it. I almost didn't find her in time. When I did fine her, her scales were dry, but she was still alive, miraculously. I got her back into the tank, and she seems to be doing fine. At first I thought she had injured her right pectoral, as she was keeping it tight to her side and only using the left one, but she's using both fins now, and I don't see any signs of damage. Will be keeping an eye on her, though.

Heart attack number two was when the hallway smoke alarm went off suddenly, for no reason that we can find. It was 2:20 in the morning, no one but me was up and nobody had been cooking or anything for hours. There was no smoke and no fire, no reason we could see for it to be going off. The thing is electric, not battery-powered, so its power source running low was no excuse, either. It scared the tar out of all of us. Dad had to shut off the breaker to the hallway to make it stop.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    I'm grumpy because today is my day off...and I was looking forward to it all week...

...and I'm at work...because I couldn't get it all done yesterday...and I worked my butt off!

I only need two hours...then I'm going shopping. That may compensate...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    ...shopping did compensate! Got winter boots. They were expensive...and not too exciting. I have issue with ice when I walk from the parking lot to my office (which is a significant hike). When I drive in myself...I'm also generally hauling a backpack, a purse, and often a violin and/or viola. Falling just isn't an option...lol.

Anyhoo...I should be good for a few years with these. They're not high fashion...just basic lightweight black boots. With good real rubber soles...

Work today...go home...rehearse and veg! That's it for the day!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    >.< There is nothing quite like waking up to find a spider crawling on you. There's also that not-quite-awake moment between "...huh, there's something on me" and "OMGSPIDER!!!" The resulting squawk let the parental units know I was awake.

Am hoping mom can get some books from Amazon for me... There's a trilogy of books I loved to read that the library has long since gotten rid of, and Amazon has used copies for sale very cheap. I hope mom can get them for me.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Yet another icy day. It rained...then it snowed. I think fate is trying to make me permanently paranoid about driving this fall...

So I chickened out...and hubby is taxi-ing me around today. I feel guilty. But he's less nervous on the ice...and he has the big truck that doesn't seem to slip around as much as my KIA does...

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Took the day off, after worrying about the snow last night knocking out our power that was restored only hours before. Today I am going to roll up the cords and hoses strung out between mine and my elderly neighbors houses to 2 others we were running off of. It will feel good to get back to normal. Maybe even a couple of water changes if I can flush out the chlorinated city water from my system and get back to my well water!
    11 tanks, 5.5g up to 125g(2). Mbuna, Haps, Peacocks, Tangs, wild caught to tank raised!

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm thankful that the Noreaster was not as bad as originally forcasted. Still, some more people I know are out of power again as a result.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffs99dime
    I'm thankful that the Noreaster was not as bad as originally forcasted. Still, some more people I know are out of power again as a result.
    That was my biggest fear, losing it again. It took 9 days to get it back the first time, how much longer would it have taken to have it restored TWICE!
    11 tanks, 5.5g up to 125g(2). Mbuna, Haps, Peacocks, Tangs, wild caught to tank raised!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Last final stretch for me at work I'll take tomorrow to clean my house and the week-end to play with my kids.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 190MPH
    That was my biggest fear, losing it again. It took 9 days to get it back the first time, how much longer would it have taken to have it restored TWICE!
    Thinking about you all, hope the best for you guys....

Page 194 of 229 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast