· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 189 of 230 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2294

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue

I'd be quite happy listening to talk radio...but can't get it in the lab I'm in for some reason...at least not on my iPod...and it's too loud for a radio (fans) not to mention I'd potentially disturb other people...
    Did you check to see if your Fav Radio station has an App? Mine does and I listen to talk radio via Bell Media app, 580 CFRA Ottawa. I know they have many more
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.

If your not angry, your not paying attention...

150G FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Assrtd) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby) 10G Fresh (Beta)

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Work this morning...then I have the rest of the day off...good thing too...awfully tired.

I really should go and have the oil changed before I head home though...and be done with that.

Dance class tonight! Get my core work-out! Woohoo!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    My car is all looked after *knockonwood*. Got my oil changed (wasn't driving it most of the summer and hadn't realized it was so long between changes...I usually go by mileage)...and treated myself to an engine flush!

Then got gas...er, the car kind...

Went to dance class...man, I gotta be the worst dancer in the world...I'm not limber...I'm slow...and I always seem to be on the wrong beat...

...explains why I suck at music too...regardless - looking forward to my violin lesson this afternoon!

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I Have just ordered a Tetratec EX1200.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Going to bed shortly. It is 11:16pm and still 23.6C

Didnt do much today, was a hot one at 32C. Not even summer yet...eek! Tomorrow is sposed to be hotter again!

I did finally fill the tank with the new background in it....tis going really well. very pleased
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I went to the dumbest seminar yesterday. It wasn't in my area...but I thought it would be interesting.

Instead I can't believe what a waste of money it was...the entire thing...the initial project, the analysis and bringing the speaker in to discuss it...

When I see all the useful projects out there than can't get funding...and then see projects like this...man...it's frustrating...

Today: Need to do some bookkeeping...and buy a new screen door...

Awards Showcase

Thx. Have another on me! - pRED Enjoy the 4th brother :-) - Taurus Bleeding blues! - RiversGirl TGIF and here's to the bleeding blues Lee. - Taurus This one's on me.... - Slaphppy7 
    pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Congrats on 30th anniversary, Lee - SeaLady the Bleeding blue makes an appearance at last! - RiversGirl And one for you for as well. :) - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    To new fishies and gambling addictions! lol - Compass Good to see your still at it. - Strider199 Happy 2 year anniversary! - Slaphppy7 Congratualtions on 2 years at the AC.  We are all better for it! - fishmommie Happy 2nd anniversary. to Many more - SeaLady 
    for the thing in your signature about saandy hook, i was in elementary during that time. - aquariumlover10 Thanks for the bucks!! - SeaLady No Message - RiversGirl New fishys - SeaLady Congrats on 7,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Just kicking back and watching Football on the TV. Wife says we have to do some yard work sometime.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Slept most of the day, then I had three tanks that needed cleaning, so I have three bettas who are unhappy with me. I was then shanghaied to go on a food run with the paternal unit (apparently getting out of the car to retrieve his own food is too much effort for him). The dog was an idiot, so he missed out on a car ride. Thank Primus for that...

I've also discovered DragonForce's new album, and I have been listening to "Cry Thunder" over and over for three days now

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Did our errands...rescued hubby's curling equipment from the curling rink...there was a flood and some lockers were damaged. I hope we can get the mildew smell out of his new shoes. Then we bought a new screen door...the wind had ripped ours off last week...beyond repair. Then we picked up some music for me...needed a new technique book...

...then we got #3 some hockey equipment. For some reason he's decided to play hockey, and managed to snag almost all the equipment he needs for free. Now I'm wondering when he's going to realize he can't skate?

Live and learn...so I'm curious to see how the hockey pans out. If he can manage it...good for him...but he really can't skate - that's one thing we never really did with any of the kids outside of taking them for a recreational skate a couple of times a year...

Then we went to Costco. Hubby need coffee for the office. I needed dog chewies (the BIG bag, lol). I also picked up a sweater and two inexpensive long sleeved tops for the winter...

Today I need to do the housework...this afternoon one of my dance-class ladies is having a sale of dance schtuff...so I'll pop by her sale, and then my daughter and I are heading off to a music performance. There were a couple of classical events going on this weekend, so I let her pick one...and she chose a piano/soprano duet. It's actually in someone's house. I can't quite picture it...so we'll see how they manage...

There! I think that covers it...

...almost forget...one of our older horses has found an escape route from the pasture...and has been happily grazing in the yard = which is a trifle disconcerting. I'd rather he didn't trigger a mutiny of some kind - while one loose horse isn't an issue..many loose horses can be...so we need to figure out where he's digging the hole...

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Seeing the bf off to his trip to England.

Just barely got my little "miss you" card tucked into his luggage without him catching me.

I have my first mitten mostly finished so I'll probably finish that and start on mitten #2. I also just need to finish the half and cross stitches of the sky for one of my Christmas gifts before I start back stitching and then frame the bugger.... hopefully I can get that finished up too.

Page 189 of 230 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast