· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 187 of 229 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2283

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    This is a clone of Wednesday last week. Working...meet daughter for lunch...go home. The only difference is I'm driving myself and it rain/snowing...

*gah* Hard to motivate myself to do repetitive stuff...even though I know it needs doing. I always feel like an assembly line robot...

And to add insult to injury. I went and charged my iPod (haven't used it since June) and then left it at home...lotsa good it's gonna do me there...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    More of the same ...work, dance class...arrange to pick hubby up at airport...

Need to work some fun stuff in there...lol.

Given the change in the weather...it's become quite chilly...I got myself a Buff scarf thingy yesterday. I hate hats, so am looking for scarf-type things that I can put over my head when required, that stay in place. So I thought I'd try one of these.

Dunno if it's going to work. Hopefully I don't hang myself while trying to figure out how to use it without looking like a Baba in a babuska...

Awards Showcase

lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus 
    Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 
    Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    More painting!

Whomever invented the orange peel texture for walls needs to be taken out and spanked most severely and publicly! They have made painting walls evenly and completely a larger pain in the posterior.

So today I am going over the wall I did yesterday, then taping and painting the remaining 2/3rds of the wall behind the TV/dresser and the one with the doors. If I get really carried away then I may get to the window wall.

I am going to make my new chicken stock in the big crockpot and use some of the old stock in the little crock pot to make soup today :d

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    My GST check FINALLY arrived today, so I was finally able to restock on betta pellets. The lfs was waiting on a shipment of the Nutrafin Max pellets I normally feed, so I had to take Omega One floating betta pellets instead. I got some small plants for the divided 5, as well as some more gravel. There was no black available so I had to settle for blue. And thankfully, all my finbabies hoovered up the new pellets without any complaints.

Got stuck going grocery shopping with the parental unit while out and about. I got myself a new mp3 player, a small 4-gig Hipstreet. My old mp3 player, an 8-gig RCA Lyra Opal, died on my last summer. I miss its capacity, even though I barely had it half full. But at least this new gadget is better than listening to most of the stuff my father watches on TV
    Last edited by Cyberra; 10-12-2012 at 06:17 AM.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Got all my stuff done yesterday...without issue...which is nice! My older son dropped me off work...hubby will pick me up...

My car needs to go in (booked for next week) so I'm trying not to use it until I know what's wrong with it..

Violin lesson after work...always look forward to that! Then home and veg.

The corrals are getting cleaned today...long overdue. Hubby and the 17-year old are home to help with that (move horses around, etc.). Hope the guy does a good job...looking forward to seeing the results.

Awards Showcase

lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus 
    Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 
    Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Well I have the wall with windows to finish up (its half done) and then the last wall which is behind the bed. Which requires moving the Cali-King size bed.... OY!

Then its curtains and hanging pictures. I am really digging the color, the most aptly named "restful"

I should check the mail, and probably do some picking up. BF is traveling today from San Fran to Connecticut.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I think I finally found where the annoying and puzzling cold draft was coming from. For some bizarre reason - one of the basement windows that we never use...was totally open to the great outdoors by about 2"!!! It's a big window...that is a huge gap - not to mention an open door for mice and who knows what else that would like to move into warmer quarters...

The rest of the day is given over to the usual Saturday. I want the house a tad cleaner since tomorrow is our 'official' belated Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner.

My turkey...Camilla...is very thankful she's not involved in any celebrations focused on a dead relative...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    My sister's car's gas line went last night; it was towed over to my father's garage. Today, I got dragged out of bed early to help push it around the yard and get it down into the garage so it could be fixed.

I was cold outside today. The temperature was barely above freezing. We got frost last night, so the trees have started to change color in earnest, and today we got a mix of snow and rain. If it's this cold in October, I am not looking forward to December.

I also got my Field Medic and Red Mist achievements in Left 4 Dead (healing 25 teammates and killing 1000 zombies with a mounted machine gun, respectively). Almost got my Dead Giveaway achievement, but I was one health point too high. Oh, well. Now, if the COMs would stop shooting at the Witch every time we try to sneak past one, maybe I'll get my Do Not Disturb achievement. XP Though if there was an achievement for getting vomited on by every Boomer in the campaign my last run through the Dead Air campaign would have earned it

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Finished off highlighting the 2nd background. Installed 1st background into the tank, just waiting for the silicone to cure some before i clean up edges etc, then it will be set aside for 3 days to cure fully.

Very shortly gonna get Fabio out to take some new pictures of him now he's looking all adult now :)
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Gotta get groceries...we're having our belated turkey dinner tonight...

Then there's a bit of tidying I still have to do...and then cook...so my day's all planned out...

Page 187 of 229 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast