· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 179 of 230 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2294
  1. Thumbs down

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by y2blade
    After being out all day yesterday I was greeted with a "power out" when I got home last night.....

Tetras = DEAD
    Patys = DEAD
    RAMS = DEAD
    Angel (had her since she was tiny last year so a good size) = barely alive
    Bristle nose Plec = happy as ever
    Bumble-bee cat = happy as ever

Not a good day.

Update:

30% water change done!

Angel still not looking happy, I have tested for all the usual and nothing is showing as bad :(

Come on girl, you can pull through.....will see how she is tomorrow.
    then maybe have to do another 25% water change on Weds.

:( I've had her since she was the size of my thumb nail (just over a year ago)

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Angel is looking better today, she came up to feed this morning.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry for the depressing posts^^^^ :(

Angel is looking a lot better...she fed ok again tonight

looking good

0 Not allowed!
    Feeling bad for y2blade with all those depressing posts. Got a new HOB, the rotor drove me crazy at first but now it's a lot better. Reallllly cleaned out the fish area and now it looks 10x better. Got this cool clock that looks like it's dripping off the table. The substrate in one of my tanks is too thin and the plants keep floating up. That is DRIVING ME CRAZY today. Will have to really root them in.
    I tested 97% positive for Multiple Tank Syndrome
    ~~~~~~~~~~~Cory Catfish
    King of the Virtual [Cory] Catfish

5. Thumbs up

0 Not allowed!
    On a happy note my 2nd tank is almost ready to stock.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Mom's vacation was over yesterday, so she went back to work today. Woke up in the early afternoon to silence, aside from dog snores. Still can't quite believe how loud that animal can snore.

Went outside to water mom's hanging baskets, found a few seed pods. I did not know that the seed pods of the impatiens plant explode. I've been collecting some of the seed pods, hoping to grow a new plant. Used to have an impatiens I grew from a seed in first grade, but Casper apparently thought it was very tasty and killed it. Now I'm hoping to grow one with white flowers. Some of my seeds were starting to germinate in the bottle I'd been storing them in, so I got out mom's stash of potting soil and planted some. Hopefully at least one will come up big and healthy.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    The Mini-D hurt her right hind leg. Took her to the vet today...turns out she blew her knee. It's not an emergency - even though it looks bad, so she's on painkillers and anti-inflammatories...we'll see how she does for two weeks (I'll be doing some doggy physio with her) and then re-assess.

If she's better...we'll need to do physio with her for 4-6 months...

If she's worse...we might have to consider a very expensive surgery...and then still do physio with her...

Now I'm trying to figure out to deal with an uncooperative 17-year old, so he doesn't burn any academic bridges this year.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    The Mini-D hurt her right hind leg. Took her to the vet today...turns out she blew her knee. It's not an emergency - even though it looks bad, so she's on painkillers and anti-inflammatories...we'll see how she does for two weeks (I'll be doing some doggy physio with her) and then re-assess.

If she's better...we'll need to do physio with her for 4-6 months...

If she's worse...we might have to consider a very expensive surgery...and then still do physio with her...

Now I'm trying to figure out to deal with an uncooperative 17-year old, so he doesn't burn any academic bridges this year.

:( poor dog.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Happy post time:

I'm off to my local Fish shop after work tonight to get an idea of what they stock..so I can start planning my 2nd tank.

Angel is happy as you like today btw

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    So...took the Mini-D with me to feed the chickens. She needs to walk in straight lines as part of her physio - to work the sore leg...no zoomies or anything like that...

I put her down on the grass, far away from the coop - hoping she'll slowly walk over to me while I did chores...and she was just quietly sitting there...so I wasn't too concerned...

And what happens? Before I knew it, the dog that barely moved this past week...snuck into the coop (serves me right for not locking the screen door behind me from the inside)...runs through the coop, out the chicken door into the run and terrorizes the chickens...

...she's running like a madman...

I'm yelling...she's ignoring me...

I can't fit through the chicken door, so I had to go around the outside...into the run...I'm still yelling...she's still ignoring me...and running like an Olympic hurdler...chickens are terrified and flapping...my rooster is a scared huddle in the middle of run...(thought she killed him for a minute)...

I finally corner and catch the dog...

...and after giving her royal heck...she turns back into a pathetic 3-legged huddled ball of misery.

I feel duped.

She'd better NOT have damaged her knee anymore than it was.

And so much for my first 'physio' effort.

That's it. No more coming to do chores with me. Now it's all on a leash.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Page 179 of 230 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast