· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 172 of 230 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2294

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Dance class tonight...then work tomorrow...then a WEEK of VACAY!!
    wuhuu!

0 Not allowed!
    Cleaned both my tanks today. Got rid of the java moss in the 20 -- it was becoming a pest. It clings to literally everything and gets so thick you can't see through it.

Also traded in my tall Anubia in my 65 for two smaller potted Anubias -- one about medium size and bushier, and the other smaller, though not a nano. I buried the pots, being careful to keep the rhizomes on the surface.

Took out all my plastic floating plants and replaced them with live hornwort and elodea

So, the 65 has a whole new look to it.

Marimo mossballs still decorate the substrates of both tanks.

Gave my crypts, jungle val and Amazon Sword their usual dosage of root tabs in the 20, and fed both tanks with Flourish.

A lot of work, as I cleaned both filters in the 65.

Had to replace the mesh bag for the biomax in my 20, as a hole had developed in the one it was in and the beads were spilling out.

Am becoming frustrated on my primary LFS -- they no longer stock much of what I need. The last two times I sent hubby in there with a list, they didn't have anything that was on it. Fortunately (for me, not them), the other LFS I use did have it.

Had persistent severe muscle pain in my upper thigh and lower back since last Tuesday, and finally went to the clinic yesterday. I had been bitten by an unseen insect while we were on vacation earlier this month, so I had them test me for Lyme Disease. Those results should be back this coming Monday. Meanwhile, they prescribed a strong anti-inflammatory analgesic, and I'm much better, today. The OTC I was using wasn't even touching it!

I hope I don't have Lyme -- that's a real bugger to treat, even in the early stages! And left untreated, it can really mess you up.

That's all, folks . . .

-- mermaidwannabe
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Busy weekend...was away all day at an event on Saturday...met my son's GFs parents...and we like them! So that's all good...

Got caught up on housework yesterday and had all the kids over for dinner...so that was good...

Defrosting a rat for Ling now...so that's good!

LOL...nothing incredibly exciting happening, but it's all good!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Working on cleaning/getting rid of stuff in the house as we are going to have events at our house the next two saturdays. This weekend we are hosting a fantasy football draft and next weekend we are having my sisters baby shower . This means I need to get another coat of paint on the front of the stand for our 125. It sits in the front room of the house so everyone will see it....and I would rather not have them see my filters and stuff.

Default Good news, but the mystery remains ...

0 Not allowed!
    The results of Thursday's blood test came back. I'm negative for Lyme Disease, and for everything else they tested me for, including both types of arthritis. My blood count is good, and everything else looks good.

It's great to know I'm still healthy, but can't figure out why I had such persistent excruciating pain in my right thigh and lower back muscles for three straight days in a row last week. That only went away after I took one of the anti-inflamatory analgesics they prescribed for me. It hasn't been back, thank goodness! I couldn't even climb into bed without sheer physical agony. Had to roll into bed on my back and reposition myself, and even that was painful.

I don't recall moving in any extreme way that might have pulled or strained something in that area of my body -- just the usual positions and activities I normally did. The only possibility I can think of was lifting huge and heavy weed bags after weeding the garden last week, but I've lifted those before, in the same way as always, without any problems. I try not to fill those too full, or they really do become too heavy to tote.

Something happened, but it's resolved, now. And if it returns, at least now I have medication to deal with it.

Aside from that, nothing much else. It's really hot during the day, so I can't do much outside until it cools off in the evening.

-- mermaidwannabe
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Running errands. Having lunch at Timmies so I can use my phone and get on line reliably. How sad is that? Violin lesson after lunch!!!

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well today and yesterday I have been working... a real paying thing too!

Yesterday I did a good 5 hours until the two coffees that morning and tired eyes meant I was typing far too many typos... so I finished up this AM.

I've also been knitting this wonderfully leaf style border for this baby afghan I knitted up that is leaves and trees. I have no idea wth I'm going to do with it when I'm done with it. I have cousins that have had kids.. but it would be weirdish to start giving baby afghans to the newest ones after having done nothing for ones prior. And I'm not having a baby. (At least 95% certain on that front) My niece is in the marines and my nephew is about to graduate from HS. Guess I'll figure that part out later.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Stalking my tanks with the camera again ^_^;;;

Meet the Amazing Invisible Fish!

*cricket chirps*

That tank belongs to Arrow the double tail, and he blends really well into those plants. Even I can't find the little bugger in this pic. Minute or so after I took it, he fluttered into view and finned at me.

Also caught Shadow doing the "fear me!" dance to an unimpressed Cloud...

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Think I'll go golfing today! Its a balmy 24, better get out there before it gets hot!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    More errands...got lost on my way to the rifle range to pick up some books...now I am having lunch on my way to pick up my MiFi...then I should get dog food before we run out and they up with Milkbones for supper - again...

Page 172 of 230 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast