· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 169 of 230 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2291

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    *heavy sigh* Today was one of those days...

Two nights ago my computer had a grand mal system fritz, so I wasn't online at all yesterday. Took it in to get looked at today, and since I was going mom asked me to take the tower for the living room computer with me.

The living room computer is the main computer in the house. Both mom and dad use it. For about a week it hasn't been booting up at all. Mom wasn't able to afford to fix it, but she figured I could at least take it in and find out what the problem was. So in I went, with two computers in the car. Only one of them came home.

My tower's problem was with Firefox. My firefox was set to update automatically, installing the new versions as they came out. But the newest version had a bad plugin container, which was giving everybody trouble. My computer is so touchy that even a little glitch can send the whole system crashing. Fix was to uninstall and reinstall Firefox and disable the automatic updates.

The other computer, on the other hand... The problem was a massive dust buildup inside the case (earning it the nickname "Dustball"). The dust choked off the CPU cooling fan and caused a fatal overheat, frying the CPU, the RAM, and the motherboard. It was unfixable. The guys did manage to salvage the harddrive, copying everything that was on it onto my computer.

I also managed to lock my car/house keys in the house today... Had to get dad to come over and open the door for me.

On the upside, I got some water conditioner and two video games, as well as a new plant for the 10-gal. And I almost got clipped by a hummingbird looking for the feeder mom had taken down for cleaning.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Survived the 32 C heat...and boy...was it ever hot...we're just not used to it...then was woken up by the short-lived but massive thunder and lightening storm...along with sheet rain and hail...amazing how much water can blow in an open window FAST...

Had my violin lesson...had physio for my ankles (both of them)...at least the exercises are easy and doable and it's not like I have anything better to do...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    ...I hate being 'stuck' in the house...

Ankle is better though! I can almost walk 'normally' again as long as I keep it slow...stairs are still a problem though...

Another 'heat wave' day coming up...

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm cleaning the house a bit because my mama will be in town to visit for the next few days! Yay! I will also be sewing for my little business and working on shipping some orders. :) Can't wait for my madre to get here! She hasn't seen my fish tank, she doesn't even know I got one (surprise!!) and she loves them so I am so anxious for her to see it!
    ~Danielle

Married to M {08.04.07}
    Mama to P {11.20.09}

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Had a pretty busy morning. I moved around my living room furniture to better suit my new 77g which I will be setting up soon. Is it a bad sign that I am moving stuff to better fit the fish?
    Why, yes, I do have a podcast that has absolutely nothing to do with fish: Rural Adventures In Creativity And Sanity
    I started an aquarium journal! It is here on AC!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxerwing
    Had a pretty busy morning. I moved around my living room furniture to better suit my new 77g which I will be setting up soon. Is it a bad sign that I am moving stuff to better fit the fish?
    XD Nah, it's not a bad sign. We're all like that

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    As soon as the computer place where my computer gets fixed opens tomorrow, I am calling them to price a long ethernet cord. I am sick to death of dropped connections, being unable to read fanfics or watch Youtube or even talk to my friends because the wireless is so glitchy. I'm sick of "unable to connect to wireless" and "wireless network not in range" and "limited or no connectivity" messages popping up, and I'm especially sick of having to hit Repair every five minutes. I don't care if I have to buy 100 feet of ethernet cable. I'm sick of this useless glitchy wireless, and I want my hardline back!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    After spending most of the day curled into a ball waiting for the painkillers to kick in, I went out to refill my water bottles so I could tackle the 10-gal tank. Replaced two small, older plants with one large, leafy silk plant, which very neatly distracted the girls from their "How dare you!" dance once I put them back in the tank.

Am proud to report that my female betta Echo is still alive and kicking... She spends most of her time hiding and sometimes I don't see her for days. Shy critter.

Glitchy internet connections and hormone-driven mood swings do not mix, as my computer tower discovered...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Movie was sold out (only the 2nd time that ever happened to me...but next time I'll make sure we buy tickets ahead of time I suppose)...

...but had a fun evening before we got to the theatre!

No plans for today outside of the house cleaning I procrastinated on yesterday...and if I'm desperate, I'll go in for a few groceries...

Overdid the walking yesterday and the ankle is aching, so I'd better take it easy today...

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Mowed my weeds today, got done just in time as a soaker rolled in, with the odd bit of lightning. Now thats my must-do chores done...the rest of the day I can do whatever the heck I like!

This will include a walk to the store for ice cream, a rollerblade jaunt, and an evening movie.

Page 169 of 230 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast