· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 157 of 229 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2288

Awards Showcase

lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus 
    Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 
    Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 
    Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Last minute clean up before the mother-in-law arrives.

And toilet repair

And dealing with Mr.Toothache

0 Not allowed!
    Sitting infront of my computer knowing I have to print out a report and too lazy to do it. Trying to arrange a brunch for Mother's Day (parents are coming up and staying with my sister) and getting nervous about a phone call I need to make to the place where DD got O/T last year - my ins co doesn't want to pick up the balance and I need to call the Rehab place to tell them to fight it out with my ins co but I'm a chicken. DH said he wont' call because he'll end up yelling at them (I'm nicer).
    46 gal fw tank with black skirt tetras, neon tetras, spotted corys, green corys, 1 guppy, cherry barbs, otoclinus, snails & 4 amano shrimp - plastic & live plants
    5 gal QT with green corys & 2 guppies

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Having too little to do is just as stressful as having too much to do...

After work, I need to run to the bank and keep looking for a fan. There are some solar yard lights on sale that I saw in a flyer...I might stop for those...

I wanted some more for the yard and then a couple that sit on fence posts for the chicken coop...so maybe I can see what I'm doing in there when it's dark outside and I go to lock them up. Saves me carrying the flashlight...

Exciting, eh?
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Went shopping, but came home empty handed.

Took hubby to the airport early this morning...picking him up at the end of the day.

Then home!

Unless I can figure out some way to spice things up a little...like going to get crickets on the way to the airport...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I spiced things up. I had a credit at a bookstore...I was waiting on some books that never seem to show up...so I just shopped in the sales and bargain section and came home with few books that will keep me entertained for a long-time (reference and serious reading)...

Then I got crickets...had some happy, hungry T's...

Picked hubby up...headed home...practiced, watched The Mentalist...went to bed.

Today: Work from home (get laundry done on coffee breaks), go to violin lesson...and watch Grimm tonight!
    Last edited by Rue; 05-11-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Thanks for the tank list, will make my life much easier, cheers! - FinalJenemba Nailed it! - FinalJenemba I wanted my favorite drink! - BigPoppa My new Albino Plecos they are AWSOME! - BigPoppa Another favorite drink! - BigPoppa 
    Because it is the mutations - MLBfan 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BigPoppa World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BigPoppa Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BigPoppa Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BigPoppa Gay and Lesbian Pride - BigPoppa 
    HIV/AIDS - BigPoppa Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - BigPoppa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BigPoppa 

0 Not allowed!
    TGIF

Thank God Its Friday!!!

Fine Wine after me and Wifey Dine!!!

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Not sure what I'll do today - but the weekend is completely mine! I have tanks to do of course, and some house chores...but I will also have plenty of time to rollerblade? kayak on a local crick? golf?

Decisions, Decisions...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Rehearsal and performance! That will keep me occupied and out of trouble!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    ...feed the snake...do some housework...ride my horse...go for dinner...go watch a soccer game...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    My sister Kate and her friend Kayla came up from Halifax Friday night; Kate's truck needed repairs and it was cheaper to come up here and get dad to fix it than get it done in Halifax. Unfortunately for me, they also brought wireless tablets with them. My computer does NOT like to share its wireless, so I had absolutely no internet connection at all yesterday. They left today, and I am back online, finally.

Went out to Grand Mira today to check on the bungalow. Everything's still standing, though the lock on the lower shed is rusted shut, and the winter storms blew the doors on my uncle's shed right off their tracks. The black flies are already out and biting >.< Also visited my grandfather's grave for the first time. Next time I go it'll be easier to find... Right next to my grandparents is the large headstone for an aunt, an uncle, and the cousin who died from an inoperable brain tumor.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Page 157 of 229 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast