· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 154 of 230 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2294

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Taking Celeste in to the vet tomorrow...along with the other two...get them all vaccinated for the year while we're there...

Gotta pick hubby up at the airport after work today, then hopefully we can put those bookshelves together...I'm ready to start moving stuff...and get the budgies out of the bathroom (although they seem very happy in there)...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa 
    The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime 
    Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog Cheers - Cliff 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Hubby's flight was delayed...he didn't get home until after 9:00...maybe we can put them up today after the vet visit...

Otherwise...all I got on today's scheduale is work...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Had my computer tower in for maintenance the other day...

Needed a couple of system patches. I don't speak computer-ese, so the technical details went right over my head. Also got rid of some sneaky malware that weaseled its way in past the virus scans. Then the machine coughed up a controller error. Which means the motherboard is dying.

Also got a new mouse

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I love new mice... I don't know why...I just do...

So...before we went to the vet appointment I booked yesterday afternoon - I started wondering, why, if vaccinations are needed every 3 years - and I had them all vaccinated last year...am I bringing them all in for vaccinations again?

Turns out I didn't need to. They called to confirm that I had been up to date on the 3-year vaccinations from our old clinic (this new one is closer to our house so I switched over 2 years ago) and so we're good to go. Good thing I checked, saved myself about $180.

So I still took Celeste in to have her ears looked after...and was told to keep doing what I was doing (got new meds though)...and I took Hanni in to have her teeth looked at (they get plaque and tartar buildup really quickly for some reason)...and we have a game plan for her too. Job didn't have to go in! Still cost me $160 though...

We did put together the bookshelves...but hubby managed to damage a painting in our living room (yes...that's what I said) and then damaged the 3rd bookshelf in the process of taking it apart to reassemble it (in the spare room). We're taking the painting in to see if it can be repaired (frame is damaged, not the print itself) and I think the book shelf will still be okay...the damage is underneath and you can't see it.

We still have to put them in place...and despite my measurments...they cover the outlet on that wall...so I need to find a flat extension cord that I can plug in so I still have access to power on that wall should I need it...

But we're that much closer to getting 'er done! Woohoo!

And once they're up...I can move stuff around and decorate...that's all the fun stuff! Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow???

Weather is awful. Cold, raining and windy...so dog-walking will likely not be in the picture. Race is on Sunday...I hope it's nicer then...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    My x-box 360 did something weird today, and nobody can figure out what.

I woke up early this afternoon and saw something green flashing next to my bookcase, It turned out to be the center button on the controller for my x-box. The round button with the x insignia on it. The green lights around the button were flashing.

Thing is, my x-box hasn't been turned on in over a week. It wasn't connected to the internet either; it's an older machine without a built-in wi-fi, so it has a USB antenna, and the wireless here is so glitchy that I have to connect manually when the unit is turned on. And when I do connect, it rarely stays connected longer than five minutes before disconnecting, just long enough for me to access the downloadable content for BioShock 2.

When I turned it on, the x-box worked just fine, and I spent four hours playing BioShock. The button has not been flashing since I turned the console off. But I still can not figure out why it was flashing in the first place *baffled*

Yes, Rue, new computer mice are always good. At least the scroll wheel works. My old mouse fell off the desk one too many times, and the scroll wheel was shot
    Last edited by Cyberra; 04-28-2012 at 07:41 AM.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Bookshelves are in place...as of 5 minutes ago. It's just giving me a headache now...

Okay...cup of coffee...deep breath...and forward!!!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Not walking my race this morning...too sore, too tired and it's too cold out...three strikes...

But now I just feel guilty...

Ah well...I did clean the birds as soon as I got up...so that's already done...

If I get the rest of my chore list done, I can feel less guilty about not walking. The plus is I won't hurting tomorrow...lol...

Smile Free furniture

0 Not allowed!
    My folks sold they're house so I get to drive 2 hours today to get a 1 year old set of wrap around Lazy Boy couches for my man cave! Sadly, they did not "go" with they're new digs so I get em!!! wooot
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.
    If your not angry, your not paying attention...
    150G Cube FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Bichers/Gourami) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby/Seahorse's/Garden Eels)
    10G Fresh (Beta)
    2 x 29G Breeders (cycling) to be ready for January 15

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    If you don't wan't 'em...I'll take 'em!

Cleaned the 'snake' room carpet...and this morning we moved the futon into it...so that's no longer taking up the entire entrance way to the house...yay!

Kind of a pointless room...but it will do for an overnight guest in a pinch...and it looks okay!

Make a huge pot of beef vegetalble soup for dinner that turned out really well...so that's what we'll be eating for the next couple of days...which is good....

Got some decent practice time in...so other than the weather...all good!

Today...work, drive hubby to the airport, and rehearsal tonight...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Skipped rehearsal...I rarely do that...just too tired...

Ah well...watched TV with my younger son...he was home for a change.

He's 17 today!

No plans for today...work...stop off at the grocery store on the way home...then veg.

I have vegging high on my 'to do' list this week. Maybe I'll be able to regroup for next week this way...

Page 154 of 230 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast