· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 152 of 229 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2283

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Handyman cancelled yesterday afternoon . Said he's coming today.

I have to leave shortly to meet someone in the city and don't want to rebook with that person...so hubby is rearranging his scheduale to be here - then he'll leave when I get back...(which means two trips to the city instead of just one).

I hope the handyman does come and just gets it done...this weekend has been totally stressful with 'just waiting' for him to show up...

This is the third day we're rearranging to accomodate him. And I don't mind accomodating...but I do mind giving up a weekend...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Just finished watching the sun rise on the beach.

Very relaxing but would have been even better if it didnt come after an allnighter.

It is time to get the construction workers of to a god start so no point in going to bed.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    The handyman came! I have a door hung and it closes...with a doorknob...

...and 5 other doors now have door knobs...

I did the happy door-knob dance last night...

Now we have to replace some trim that was broken, fill in some holes with wood filler...sand...and then we can get back to painting the room...

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher 
    It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Trying to patiently wait for the FedEx man to deliver my porch railing pots. They are on the truck and scheduled for delivery today....

Also doing some laundry... probably the laundry will be one just in time so that my newly washed jacket will be ready to get dirty putting dirt in my new pots.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I am cleaning my room and learning how to file taxes for the two family businesses. I also need to clean the two smaller tanks in my room. I have been a bad fish keeper and haven't done the tank cleanings since I got back from Boston.

I'm also taking it easy since it is pretty hot out today and I'm not a heat person at all.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Worked...went and bought 3 more doorknobs...that match the new ones...to replace the really old ones that are awful...that were replacements for the original doorknobs to the house...which are ugly...but I like them...so now I only have two types of mismatched doorknobs upstairs, vs. four types...and we installed them last night...so that's DONE!!!

Then I waited to talk with a potential tenant who assured me she'd take the suite...THEN I find out she wants me to hold it for her until June 1.

So now I'm meeting another potential tenant tomorrow...

I am not cut out to be a landlord.

I went to rehearsal too! Always fun to get together with the rest of the music people...

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Well,saturday it rained down horizontally,and there I was in the middle of a landscping companies field tree nursery.But,it was for a tree species that WAS my "white whale".I now have four three foot tall PawPaw tree whips.Here's the kicker,my wife drives the oldest son down to bowling green to get his temporary permit,and there is a tree sale across the street.The USDA has a one day sapling sale.Tuliptree's,oaks,maples,spruces,and way in the back of the bin,two bundles of five pawpaws(grafted stock,I think).So,now I will pray to the great spirit for all of the fourteen pawpaws to leaf out.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    May your Pawspaws grow big and strong...

Had a busy day yesterday...my nerves probably made it 'busier' than it actually was...but that's okay...

Regular work day today...with some exams to hurry up and mark...might have to take that home with me...

Meeting potential tenant too...hope this one is a keeper...

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher 
    It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Well I decided those seeds from 2007 in the cupboard might as well have a shot at life. Granted, they are from 2007 and my flower beds have slumbered the long slumber of bachelor-home-with-no-interest-in-gardening, so its a slim chance, but there really is no use keeping those seeds in the cupboard, so I just planted half of them. I'll do the other half in the back yard beds tomorrow or later today.

I washed out my round birdfeeder, and its air drying before I start filling it for the spring/summer season. I've been feeding with just my squirrelproof feeder through the fall/winter to help cut down on the likelihood of bears/moose/etc coming along in the night and cleaning it out.

And then its a shower and onto cleaning something inside... Derby Party and mom-in-laws visit next month. Have to look slightly more presentable than the slobs we are!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Absolutely nothing of importance. I sleep all day

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Page 152 of 229 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast