· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 151 of 229 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2283

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Yesterday I worked...went shopping for frozen rats and tarantulas...defrosted a frozen rat...wrestled said rat from constricting snake to 'dance' it for her a second time (it's harder than it sounds...*argh*)...was late for violin rehearsal...

But at least I got some extra practice time in while the rat was unthawing...

Today: Work...buy water bowl for new T, make dinner...practice...and veg. I'm tired. Looking foward to the sofa...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher 
    It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Read a book at the car dealership while we had the car maintenance done while we watched this:

Then I bought my garden seeds.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Why is your dealership better than my dealership???

Stopped and bought new tiny water bowels for the Ts. Bought some more bird supplies (on sale) while I was there.

Hubby had supper ready when I got home...that's a novelty! I did dishes...

Today...work, and then go meet a potential tenant. I hate being a landlord.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    as usual working day at university boring

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Gonna go buy a door at lunch and return floor samples.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher 
    It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I had forgotten just how difficult making a garden can be. Yesterday I got the first third turned and all but one rock picked out... its kind of a big rock and while I can turn it, I can't pick it up and cart it to my rock border I'm making of my rocks. Its elongated more than rounded. I'm debating of leaving it... half sticking up like a marker in the back... or trying to move it.

It was of course lightly raining during this whole process.... and the shape I'm in even after a week of a long hike and many many stairs in the Caribbean... I only got 1/3rd of it turned (just using a rake and shovel) before I couldn't see straight and stopped for later lunch.

So this morning... I had my lazy coffee and some reading with the sun sparkling ahead... put on my jeans and shirt from yesterday... and walked out to the start of a rain.

I stuck with it for another 1/3rd of my new garden though before I figured I'd get a lemonade break in and debate the finer merits of how much its raining and if it was reasonable to venture to storage for my porch chairs or stay in and clean. --- I've not yet decided but it is raining more now.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I called the local landscape/nursery today,and they have pawpaw trees.Tommorrow,I will go and get two,and maybe a catalpa"Aurea".

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I am waiting for the home handyman to call...but I think I'll just chance it (that he will show up roughly when said he would)...and head off to buy door knobs...I have too many things all happening at the same time again...

...seem to live in a constant cycle of drought or flood...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Well it was sunny.

So I took advantage of it and got the porch chairs from storage. Technically they are Goodwill chairs. New seat cushions this year... I need to redo the ones for the back.

And I planted my garden. A row of melons, two rows of corn, a row of peas (even though I don't like them - but for the bf and the fish) and an edge row of marigolds to hopefully help keep the critters away.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I'm jealous...

After booking the afternoon off to meet the handyman...he cancelled. He's coming today instead. Wish I had known before I took the afternoon off!

Had to come home to get my violin, went back to town with hubby (he took a book along with him)...had lesson, then we grabbed a bite and went to an art show (we know one of the artists...does amazing metalwork), then went to my other rehearsal...came home before 10, and caught the new Grimm!

Now I'm vegging, doing laundry, and tidying (in stages) while waiting for Mr. Handyman to call for directions...

Page 151 of 229 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast