· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 149 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2294

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Have also discovered that my female bettas are pea snobs. Cold mushed peas they won't look twice at. But offer them warm mushed peas, and they are on it like white on rice. Mercury came right up to eat it off my finger, giving me my first betta nibbles. It feels very odd

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Birthday dinner turned out! Didn't bake the cookies...'they' were all bugging me so much about baking (or not) it took the fun out of it ...so I'll wait until I'm by myself and then give it a go...

Work, errands and rehearsal today!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Quiet day today! Work, pick up some stuff on the way home...practice and veg. Perfect for today. I'm tired. On Mondays rehearsal goes until 10:00 p.m., so by the time I get home, unwind and get to bed it's 11:00...

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    I have so much to do if I were to do it all.....

I did get my strawberry pots out yesterday finally, and well watered and trimmed the dead leaves off. They look a bit weak, but I think they will be ok. Hopefully I'll get some Strawberries this year.

I am of a mind to have a bit of an urban small veggie garden on one side of the house.... which would mean quite a bit of rock picking and soil turning in that spot. I'm of two minds if I want to do all containers or some containers, I just know i"m not going to grow any dang tomatoes!

Then I need to get my one photo taken, and finish up the intro and titling of our vacation book.

And I need to get some Kentucky Derby Party invitations finished up and sent out. This will be our second year, and so I'm planning to make it a Derby Hats required party.... so next up I'll need some hats too!

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Local fish store has some red ceibal cichlids in today.But I really want that dwarf giraffe catfish.I know it would create havoc in my 125gallon..duhh....

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I can't find cheap, solid wood, bookshelves to save me life. They're either too nice (and expensive) for what I need - or so rickety that I don't want them...

Can't find a super-comfy armchair I can afford either...might have to start looking 2nd hand or think of having something reapholstered...

Practiced...vegged...nice comfortable evening...

Moved one tarantula...sorta...put her old cage and the new cage in a small aquarium. She actually left the old cage...but didn't move into the new cage...instead she spun some webbing between the new cage and the side of the aquarium...

...on to Plan B...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Found an armchair...and ordered it. Not exactly what I wanted...but 'basic' and inoffensive. I selected the fabric too...I hope it's a good choice...hard to tell from a 2" swath. Hope it doesn't clash with my wall colour...

Went for a drink after work...came home, had pizza for dinner...moved a tarantula...and vegged...

All good!

Dance class tonight...and maybe look at some other store for bookshelves on the way home.

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well.... I refilled the bird feeders. Leveled the bird bath a bit better, and dumped out the peanut shells that I assume a squirrel brought over from a neighbor.

Took a walk about the yard and saw my grape hyacinths are finally getting buds. Its a bit of a wonder if I'll have any flowers on them or the tulips that have come up as some of the wildlife seems to have mistaken my gardening efforts for a salad bar.

Measured the spot I am thinking of making my veggie plot. Its a 12 by 12 space, supposedly over the septic tank, but I think that might be fine for veggies since they aren't perennials, and its more of a hobby garden plot than a needed garden plot.

Couple of my bushes are blooming... so is my plum tree. Which is a bit rewarding to see after I had the yard guys help clear out some of the overgrowth that was crowing it last fall.

And got inside to hear the pitter patter of a single clouds worth of hail... in the middle of the sunshine.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    And another one of "those days" has come along...

Got to bed late... The sun was already up before I finally crawled into bed. And the telemarketers were in fine form today >< Was using the bathroom when the power went out; apparently the power company decided to start messing around with the power lines without warning anyone. The whole area was out. Then my sister texts me and asks me if I've got the car, because GST cheques were supposed to come out today. Because tomorrow is a holiday, I had to walk down to the mailbox to check, and, as if to prove that good ol' Murphy is up to his old tricks, there is no mail.

I live in a mobile home with no backup generator, so it's a good thing I keep bettas. They can go for a while without a tank filter or air pump, since they can breathe air directly.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Today is going to the Boston Museum of Natural Science and hanging out there for most of the day and then walking around Boston with my friend until we decide to head back to the hotel.
    Tomorrow, ANIME BOSTON. It's my first anime convention ever and I'm actually really excited for it. I'll be dressing up as Abby from NCIS.

Page 149 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast