· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 144 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2294

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Having my Sunday morning coffees and veg session...while defrosting a rat for Ling. Then I need to clean the tanks...

THEN I can just pick and choose random chores off the 'to-do' list.

I'm still mucking with computers...and haven't set up the printer yet. I'd like to get that done today if possible...

Banquet was fine last night. Pulled beef and pork was excellent. Didn't stay for the dance.
    Last edited by Rue; 03-18-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Today was a great day!

I was with a couple gal pals who have the same eclectic tastes in hobbies I do - after a breakfast of bacon cheese melts and chai latte tea, we went trap shooting. Then lunch by the Grand River, a visit to the chocolate shop, and a wee hike along the river. Then an ice cream stop.

Got some sun, killed some clay, dined with great company, walked off some of them calories. Downer of the day was driving home, lol.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Had a good day yesterday! Even got the printer set up. (Except for the wireless option...dunno if I should bother with that).

Symphony was very well done, so that was a bonus!

BUT (rant coming):

This symphony event was my Xmas present. My daughter booked it back in December. I've been looking forward to it - and to an evening out with her. I arranged my day around it. Travelled in from the country to see it...paid for parking...etc.. Even though we had 'cheap seats', it still wasn't a cheap date.

The event was comprised of some 60 symphony players. Each player has spent years learning their craft and hours rehearsing for any given performance. And just think of the equipment costs (instruments), the stage the venue, etc. Huge! There's also a conductor...not an easy job - and this particular conductor (who's excellent) travels between cities and symphonies - huge effort on his part!

In this instance there were also some 150 choir members...again, each who've put in hours of effort to get to the point they can perform. Add to that the tenor, the soprano (soloists) the choir conductor and some other conductor.

And what do I get to listen to?

A 10-year old whose mother thought it would be okay to let him snack on a bag of chips.

We missed out on about 1.5 movements...all we could hear was the crinkling of the foil and him munching.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue

And what do I get to listen to?

A 10-year old whose mother thought it would be okay to let him snack on a bag of chips.

We missed out on about 1.5 movements...all we could hear was the crinkling of the foil and him munching.
    Oh I would have turned around and told the kid to be quiet! In a nice way of course..Haha

As for my day, I am off classes for this week because of Springbreak! Well I only have class on Tuesday and Thursday but I at least get to sleep in and not rush to class by 8 am.
    I don't have much plants this week except rehearsal for a drama production. I somehow managed to get a lead role, so this should be fun! I haven't done anything drama related since Highschool.
    ڠ Kat's 29g Adventure ڠ
    29g FW Planted Community

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Waiting for the weather to decide if its gonna shine, rain, hail, blow, flood, or snow. With our crazy weather, probably rain chocolate milk from cotton candy clouds. And a side helping of field-popped popcorn.
    I hate hearing people say "it's only a $3/$5/$1 fish/shrimp, so it's ok if it dies, I can just get another." It's still an animal! All animals should be treated like they're worth $10,000.
    29 sw: Damsel, shrimpgoby, pistol shrimp, waspfish
    65 fw: Rummies, glowlight tetras, pencilfish, darters, ottos, f betta, goby, dwarf gourami, ninjas
    29 fw: Chili rasboras, pygmy cories, P. Gertrudae

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishkeeper
    Waiting for the weather to decide if its gonna shine, rain, hail, blow, flood, or snow. With our crazy weather, probably rain chocolate milk from cotton candy clouds. And a side helping of field-popped popcorn.
    Were you watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by chance when you posted this?

I spent my day setting up the thirty gallon in the family room. I then did the dishes, cleaned up my room a little more, cleaned the bathroom out, and went through some totes in the basement.

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nope, My Little Pony. (I happen to be a teenage fan! And I loved CWACOM! Heh, all-you-can-eat giant food!) I'm just watching an almost totally silent thunderstorm. Enough lightning for a rock concert starring Zeus, and almost no thunder!O_O
    I hate hearing people say "it's only a $3/$5/$1 fish/shrimp, so it's ok if it dies, I can just get another." It's still an animal! All animals should be treated like they're worth $10,000.
    29 sw: Damsel, shrimpgoby, pistol shrimp, waspfish
    65 fw: Rummies, glowlight tetras, pencilfish, darters, ottos, f betta, goby, dwarf gourami, ninjas
    29 fw: Chili rasboras, pygmy cories, P. Gertrudae

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Cleaned the 5-gal today; was being glared at by Rainbow the whole time. Also randomly contemplating the fact that I'm going to hit 2,000 posts before I get my award for having hit 1,500 posts.

Have to clean Opal's tank tomorrow, and the tank Gem is currently inhabiting. Then the 10-gal is due for the monthly major cleaning it gets between the weekly small water changes.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    The radio alarm woke me this morning, and I heard the words "high of 24" and on the spur of the moment decided to take one of my floaters.

got to enjoy it while it lasts! I can't imagine this weather is going to stick around too much longer...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Rain AND snow last night...and a transformer blew in the area...so we were without power at home from 10:30 until 6:00 p.m.. The house was really cold when we got home (before the power came back on). *brrr*

Didn't go to rehearsal last night...wasn't worth risking a slide into a ditch for...

Figures there's nothing on TV when I play hookey...

Page 144 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast