· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 137 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2291

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Why is it that a day just can't be straightforward?

Went to town, picked up some batteries and printer ink at Walmart...met a potential tenant...and rented the suite to him. He's from New Brunswick...he moved right in! Hope I did the right thing...

Met the 16-year old...got him 3 pair of jeans (all on sale). Bought myself a top and a skirt for spring. Gave him money for a haircut and sent him off on his own. Went to the bank...but it had just closed, by 2 minutes...

The promised blizzard fizzled a bit...but we're sorta having a mildly windy snow day ...

Hubby told me he was landing at 4:30. Waited at the airport cellphone parking lot until 6:00. Went to check what was up with the flight...there was NO 4:30 flight. But there is one landing late at 7:48...

So I had to come home...the dogs needed to be let out.

I hate waiting to begin with...never mind waiting for hours for no reason. *argh*. Now I have to go back to pick him up...this isn't the first time he's misread or confused the flight time...even though I double and triple check with him ahead of time...
    Last edited by Rue; 02-26-2012 at 12:17 AM.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    High winds today, and the storm glass barometer's water level was higher than I've ever seen it. It was well above the high-water mark for when Hurricane Ivan blew through a few years back. Tried to do a bottle run today, but the female parental unit insists on putting the bottles in these tiny bags instead of into the big bags, and rebagging them is very time-consuming.

Also, watched How To Train Your Dragon for the first time

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Went back to get hubby! He made a mistake telling me the arrival time. It would help if he gave me a flight number too...but he doesn't do that either...I'm just somehow supposed to know and then check...

Need to do some housework today and decide if I'm up for making dinner for the crew. I'm still stupidly tired. Dunno if that's from my trip still, or something else...
    Last edited by Rue; 02-26-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Dinner went well. Also have my daughter 'officially' moved out of our house and into her own place (well, sorta her own place...lol). We just need to get her a stove - and we have dibs on one, it's just taking forever to get it.

Now I have to prioritize what order to do home improvements in and get going...her old bedroom is in dire need of an overhaul...

Need to pick up my glasses and chicken food...then head home...then head back to town...

Rehearsal tonight! I'm looking forward to it and to trying out my new bow...love my new bow...

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Mondays always seem like housework days.

But I decided it was time to introduce the new bloodfins to the original school... so that was exciting.

Later i need to semi-prep the guest room. That is also the room where my craft stash ends up, and my books... but I know that the mother-in-law wants to come out our way for Mother's Day (very awesome) and with a vacation between now and then eating up some time... it would be good to take stock of that situation so I'm not so far behind later.

Talking Monday

0 Not allowed!
    Watching 2 Blue Rams get familiar with each other. Seem friendly and the female looks ready to spawn since she's got a pink under carriage. Male is dancing the night away trying to impress her. Hoping they're pairing up tonight.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Working from home today. It gives me a chance to feed Ling, do my laundry and get caught up on some other stuff during breaks...

...it works out well when I have a specific job to do...and the 'home' stuff is all comprised of short chores...win-win...

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have been volunteering at Children's Hospital the whole morning.
    Now I'm sitting here watching Kitchen Nightmares taking a break before 2, and then I have to study for my organic chemistry test I take tomorrow morning at 8 am :(
    Tonight I get to take yet another break for Church and then it back to the books!
    Oh and I'll probably test my water parameters in there somewhere to see if my nitrites have dropped yet.
    ڠ Kat's 29g Adventure ڠ
    29g FW Planted Community

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    More snow to shovel. Le sigh...

Preparing to send payment on an art commission to a friend of mine. I can't draw worth spit, so when I have something in my head that I want drawn out, I have to find someone who's open for commissions and write down as clear a description as I can get.

Got voluntold to run the evening errands again. I got a melon-scented candle and a banana split out of it.

Idiot Dog slipped coming up the front steps and caught his dewclaw on the edge of the step; almost pulled the claw out. Ripped the skin around it pretty badly. The bleeding has stopped, though there are blood smears all over the living room carpet. We'll have to keep an eye on that.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    I've been on flood alert all day today. Currently I'm on a break (it's 6:40pm) but I'll be back to work as soon as I get a phone call. It just refuses to stop raining!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Page 137 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast