· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 135 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2291
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ohmigosh the aquabid seller agreed to sell the fish to me at the price before I accidentally bid against myself. HOORAY!!!!

Got me some Boraras merah!!! SQUEEE!
    "The Dumpster Tank" 26g flat back hex - Betta albimarginata, corydoras, checker barbs, pork chop rasbora

"Nano Fish Tank" 20g long - Celestial Pearl Danios, microrasboras, Corydoras habrosus

"Mbuna Tank" 75g - Ps. saulosi, I. sprengerae, M. pulpican, M. joanjohnsonae

"Time Out Tank" 29g - dominant male Cynotilapia sp. "hara"

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Two days of wild weather... Mother Nature, apparently, is in a rotten mood...

Day 1 was a wild wind-and-rain storm... The walls were shaking and the wind was screaming, could hear the rain pounding on the roof. The back door blew in at 4am, startled the heck out of me. Hall carpet was soaked. So was the dog, since the big idiot decided to stick his beak outside. At least he didn't actually try to go outside, since the stupid animal is almost totally blind and would've gone head-over-tail down the steps. Would not have been pretty.

Day 2 brought a new dumping of snow. Not much, but still. I hate having to go out and shovel when the wind is biting enough to freeze exposed skin in minutes. It's days like this that I live having an aviator hat with real fur trim. Keeps my ears from freezing right off my head.

Opal, Arrow, and Lady Blue's tanks have been cleaned. Echo is doing well. In the sorority tank, Gem is getting more and more aggressive and will have to be moved out of there soon. Mercury is the only one who'll do more than just run, and I've watched her get right up in Gem's face several times now. Go, Mercury!

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Refilled my water bottles today. Need more water conditioner, tho.

Working my way through a horror movie marathon. Poltergeist 1, 2, and 3, Kairo (Pulse), Ju-on (The Grudge) 1-4, the American remake of Pulse, The Crazies, Paranormal Activity, et cetera. Been watching all the good stuff for the last few nights.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Yesterday I knit cat parts

Today I plan to knit a pop-tart and finish a rainbow.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Gonna watch the Simpsons 500th episode today! , that's going to be fun!
    American League Champions! TIGERS!

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Back from my mini-holiday. A bit jet-lagged. Holiday was great...but I did pick up a bug, was quite sick one day, and dragged another...not what you want happening when you're gone for such a short period of time.

Had fun though! Not doing much today...try to get back to normal tomorrow.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Just finished all my tanks.
    Plan for tomorrow - Shovelling.

Lots of shovelling.

But hey, we're halfway thru Feb, so winter is just about beat...
    20gal long planted community

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    More fragging snow. I managed to sleep through the clearing of the driveway here, but then I got sent into town to shovel out the drive of the house we're trying to sell. The snowplow deposits, from the road plow and the sidewalk crawler, were almost frozen solid and therefore hard to break up and heavy to move. The non-plow deposits had a slushy underlayer that made them just as heavy. My left shoulder is gone, my right shoulder is throbbing, and my back is killing me. Winter and bursitis do not mix.

I got Sonic Colors for my wii, from the used game shop. Sandy, the guy who runs the store, knows me very well. He only charged me $10 for a $20 game (I bought my wii nunchuck there and the nunchuck is shot), then let me take the game and pay for it later. He knows I'll be back, and I will pay him ^_^

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Got some groceries...not enough though...but I can make do for a couple of days...

Picked up a used bed frame and took it to the rental house...my daughter is moving in there so needs a few more items. Spent some time tryring to figure out how to move stuff around to accomodate her acutally living there full time...lol...it's a tiny house...so it's a puzzle.

Then I made dinner for two of us...and fell asleep on the sofa. I have a healthy respect for business travellers...especially those that have to go to work the day right after getting home late...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Today I'm catching up on The Walking Dead, Archer, and Big Bang Theory.

Then I have to test all the fish tanks, mist the geckos, and change the kitties litter boxes.

It's awesome to finally have a day off!
    3 Gallon Planted Betta Tank
    4 gallon planted Aqueon Evolve Dwarf Puffer Tank

Page 135 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast