· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 111 of 230 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2294

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Nice snakes!

Long day yesterday. I was exhausted. Usually I have bit of insomnia, but not last night. It's a little disconcerting to actually sleep through a night (the way you're supposed to) vs. waking up at 3 a.m. and then lying there...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Skull- Great pics! :)

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Getting ready to write another paper- another all nighter, yes college is just about time management!
    2.5 Gal- Frank, Male Betta, HM- Low Tech Planted Tank
    5.5 Gal- Fancy Male Guppies- Maintained for the Dorm Room
    360 Gal- Pond- An Goldfish Adventure!

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Been another couple of "those days"...

My sister was down from Newfoundland for a few days, so she was taking mom to work yesterday morning and I was supposed to be able to sleep in. Instead it turned out dad had an eye appointment and I got stuck driving him, cuz he had to get those eyedrops that make your pupils expand. So, right out of bed and into the car for a half-hour drive to Glace Bay, and then an hour sitting in the waiting room while dad had his appointment. After that, dad got us breakfast at a local family restaurant, then I took him home. After dropping dad off I had to take mom to her own appointment, which pretty much killed the afternoon. I was totally fried by dinnertime.

Today mom had to work at the library branch in Main-a-dieu and that branch is open late, so I was able to crawl back into bed and sleep after dropping her off for work. Got up finally at around 5pm, noticed that Searchlight wasn't looking well and did an emergency water change in his tank. Moved the Elite mini-filter from the big tank, where it's been cycling since July, into the 2.6-gal, then moved Red Amber into the 2.6 and put Searchlight into Amber's tank, so I can keep an eye on him. Amber is spazzing at all his new fin room. Searchlight is balancing on the plant or pressing against the side of the castle, watching me.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Total routine! But I must be feeling better...back to insomnia...

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well the man is home.

I need to get the house dusted and re-vacced for company coming tomorrow. (Doing a baked potato and salad bar dinner)

But I'm going to TRY (try being the operative word) to get us out to the sewing machine store and the pet store. I want to up my tetras schools and get some root tabs as well as... sewing machine! Want to stich things!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    It's fun to be on a roll...but then it gets frustrating when you're interrupted...

I have to hit the music store on the way to my violin lesson this afternoon. My daughter needs some practice exams (she's doing music history for her piano certifcate) and I may get yet another book of scales...

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I lost Searchlight ;_;

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Winter has finally decided to drop in uninvited. It snowed this morning, though it didn't last long, then there were snow showers all day. Some were bad enough that they looked more like blizzards.

I had to return two DVDs to the video store for dad, then take a bag of old blankets out to the SPCA for use as animal beds. Had the windshield wipers going full-blast most of the time. So not looking forward to full winter.

Also stopped by the lfs to talk to the fish guy. Came home with a double tail.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I'm moving a nano tank onto my puter desk, gonna get a goldy to add to it. (dont panic, as it grows it can be moved to my pond). I'm looking forward to having a new buddy i can chat to *L*

I'm bracing myself for my dental surgeon appointment tomorrow, definately not looking forward to it. Will find out if i have to go under to get tooth out or if he will do it in chair, chances are it will be under though :( And the cost is another big worry.....if only they would flouride the darn water supply!!

I just looked at my new planted tank and the java fern is pearling *LOL*, will get it first waterchange this week. The Peps will also get a waterchange this week. I think the cories are gonna have to move out also, they keep messing with my plants, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

Page 111 of 230 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast