· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 11 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about your uncle Cy!

I picked up some new plants for the Axolotl tank today. Other than that I'm taking it easy. I start back at work tomorrow (swim instructor), first time back in the water since I got whooping cough. Hope I make it through the day!!
    ~Col~

4 ft 60g FW: 2 angels, 4 blind cave, 1 whiteskirt, 4 gold widows, 6 serpaes, 1 neonhead apisto, 4 clown loaches, 4 albino cory, 2 bronze corys & 3 BN plecos.
    23g FW: 1 neonhead apisto, 1 yoyo, 2 albino BN plecos & 4 pepper cory
    5.5g: Crowntail Betta, 6 black Khuli's & RCS
    5 g: Crowntail Betta, 1 albino cory (Quasi), 4 baby khuli's & RCS
    7 g: Dragontail Betta & 2 albino cory
    3ft Axi tank: 1 black, 1 gold - 1 redcap oranda & 2 albino cory

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, great! Learned that they are Leporinus fasciatus. From the list here at this site. Love this place. So......guess they will be moving to the ciclid tank. Other than that day was good..

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    So sorry about your uncle Cyberra.

Quote Originally Posted by sheamurai
    Hey Rue - I should almost post my day(s) in your exercise thread, lol.

I got up a 6am to head for work, put in 10 hours, then headed for my fitness ("Booty Sculpt" lol) class, got home had a shower, came online for a bit and will be hitting the sack in an hour. Tomorrow, same work, clean my 10 gal work tank, and will have a 1 hour go at Curves Fitness, then on to teach my dance class for an hour. Next day work, then another hour go at Curves. Thursday, work, and teach another hour of dance class.
    Along with a bit of dieting, I'm down ten pounds in 5 weeks...5 more to go...
    Congrats on the weight loss! And just reading about your exercise makes me tired! I'm never THAT physical...lol...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    We went to a retirement party last night. I 'saved' myself for dinner...

...and all they had was a bunch of seafood (allergic), deep-fried chicken thingys (which I've never eaten - *blech*), samosas (*blech*). So I ended up eating baby carrots and asparagus. LOL...I was just happy when we left and the itching (from the seafood odours) stopped...

I was too tired after that to go to orchestra rehearsal (and my husband and daughter [we carpooled] didn't really want to wait another 2 hours until I was done either)...so we went home at 8 p.m....but now I feel guilty for skipping out.

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well I just woke up to this:

A herd of about 7-8 elk working its way through my backyard nibbling on the grass.

So of course I had to get a photo with my cellphone to show everyone! And then learned how to get pictures on my phone onto my computer so... a bit of a win!

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Elk,that is a beautiful thing.I am heading up to Livonia .michigan .Going to go to three aquarium shops ,and one in warren.Comming home with a bunch of fish.Hopefully.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    ...looks like today will be very mundane. I'm at work...my butt hurts from sitting...my brain hurts from overloading it reviewing old material (that I forgot years ago) and learning new material...

...and I carpooled with hubby...thinking I could get a ride home with my older son...but he has a lab he forgot about, so that's out...and hubby was going to rush from a meeting to his curling game...but now has to come and pick me up...so it's not working out well (mostly for him...)...

...think I'll go sniff my laptop bag again...maybe that will help...

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds like you're in a bit of a jam Rue

I just got back from an hour of baseball, sitting here trying to figure out what I can make myself for dinner, about to schedule my drivers improvement class (stupid speeding ticket ), and about to boil some driftwood for my 29g. Oh yeah, I've finally gained the courage to bring the 10g inside from the shed since I got a heater yesterday, score!
    Empty 125g sitting in my shed
    55g Freshwater Tropical Community
    29g Convict Fry Growout Tank
    10g Freshwater Planted Tropical Community
    5g Freshwater Planted Dirt
    2.5g Ghost shrimp tank

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I have one more day of french mid terms left... I need to get it over with

Good Luck!
    120 gallon29 gallon
    5.5 and 2.5 gallon
    The harley man......no not the motorcycle, harlequin rasboras
    Angie R.I.P. 10/29/11

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Nothing at all of any note ^^; Had a couple errands to run, then curled around a soft alpaca pillow and watched the snow fall. And feeling very glad I have someone else shovelling the driveway for me

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Page 11 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast