· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 109 of 230 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2294

0 Not allowed!
    Cleaned the chicken coop (well, hubby did) on Saturday and went out for dinner - and got groceries on the way home (so romantic). On Sunday we took the 3 dogs for a loooong city walk (about 8 km). It was a perfect fall day. Dogs loved it.

Decided I needed a new, softer leash, for Job...so stopped at Petsmart...and she double-charged me for the leash. I didn't notice until we were half-way home (duh). The leash was $30...how does one miss that BIG an overcharge???

I'll go back today after work and hope they give me a refund...or a second leash...

Yesterday there was a Hoarders marathon on TV...while it was on I cleared out a bunch of old paint cans from the basement...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 2 Fancies, 2 Comets
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass Happy Holidays. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    I bought a tree. Now I have to go dig a hole for its roots.

I also bought some material to start work on a videogame quilt... going to make some appliquéd squares. For some odd reason I'm starting with the Warcraft Alliance Lion and the Zerg emblem.

0 Not allowed!
    Had a productive day at work. Stopped at Petsmart on the way home and opted for a second leash...now Job and Celeste both have new leashes. Stopped at the music store for a new rosin (hopefully it won't be dusty - and the label says it won't be!) and picked up a book of medieval tunes...I think I found my zone...slow, easy and with open strings...;) Pretty too...albeit a little monotonous.

Was going to go to look for a new shower head for the basement shower, but the traffic to get back to Home Depot was horrific...went home...

The 16-year old made dinner (I did dishes). He made stir fry. The meat turned out...he overcooked the veggies and undercooked the rice...but it was still edible...

Talking

0 Not allowed!
    gettin ready to log, had a good day. Worked out a major strife issue with oldest son, got great advice here on forum, and got to diss someone I have come to really dislike. I have -5 judgement for intelect. As a guage, in my book, The chatacter portraied in sam I am is a 0...

Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid (John Wayne)
    If you're not angry, you are not paying attention (Ralph Nader)
    9 Tanks (2-29G QT) ranging from 150G to 10G for my 1/2 moon Beta
    https://youtu.be/avRN9X77jD4

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    [quote=Rue]Had a productive day at work. Stopped at Petsmart on the way home and opted for a second leash..quote]

Hope it has the Habs logo on it!!!
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid (John Wayne)
    If you're not angry, you are not paying attention (Ralph Nader)
    9 Tanks (2-29G QT) ranging from 150G to 10G for my 1/2 moon Beta
    https://youtu.be/avRN9X77jD4

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=Surfdog]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    Had a productive day at work. Stopped at Petsmart on the way home and opted for a second leash..quote]

Hope it has the Habs logo on it!!!
    They couldn't even give them away then!

0 Not allowed!
    LOL...no logos...sorry...just a nice girly pink...

Rushed home to let dogs out after work...then drove back to the city for my dance class. I think I'm getting a bug...would rather have stayed snuggled on the sofa.

Nothing on the agenda for today...work, pick hubby up from the airport, stop for some dinner groceries...and veg...

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 
    Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass Happy Holidays. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Its early yet... I'm still planning another trip to the quilt shop.

Yesterday I planted my tree with the help of the yard guys. (File that under it never hurts to ask!) Groceries and 2.75 quilt squares.

Then I spent some time finding and printing patterns for some of my other planned squares.

Awards Showcase

Because Goldfish are awesome :) - Xavier Thx for the rep - kingkarter merry xmas XD - genocidex for your kind words! - C-Dub Welcome Skinner! - Rue 
    Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy B-Day! - Rue T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Season's Greetings! - Rue Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Did a water change in the 65 and wiped the diatoms off the glass. Put a half-dose of Flourish in the tank to benefit my tall Anubias. It has unfurled a new leaf. Pale yellow at first, but they say the new ones green up.

The Anubias nana in my 20 has a small flower bud on it. I took pictures.

I've been dosing the 20 with Flourish, also -- minimal dosage.

Not much else....

-- mermaidwannabe
    20 gal. high: planted; 3 white cloud minnows, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 2 glofish,, 1 zebra danio, 1 rosy red (fathead) minnow, 2 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

0 Not allowed!
    Picked hubby up from airport...went to the salvage yard to find a part for the 16-year old's car (which he did something new to last night *argh*), stopped to pick up new contacts to try. Had an early dinner...practiced violin, went to bed early.

Tried the new multifocal contacts at home...I think these are the ones! But I need a slightly different left lens...I have them on today and I just can't focus on close work with the left eye...

Today...lesson after work, run some errands...head home. Hopefully it's quiet at home tonight.

Page 109 of 230 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast