· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 104 of 230 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2294
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vip3r
    I have a hard time staying in my chair for the whole four hour class. I can't imagine doing it for a five hour one!
    I know what you are talking about!

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Took the dogs for a 5 km walk last night. My ankle didn't puff up. Maybe it's a sign it's healing up! Woohoo! (Not celebrating just yet though).

Then I practiced my violin and watched TV...there really was nothing on...so it was mostly background noise...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Went through a pathology course, hard course but what makes it even worse is the professor teaching it. I'm having a horrible time understanding his accent, has an english/russian accent. I think I'm getting maybe 50% of what he is saying. What's amusing is during the whole lecture I'm looking at the notes a friend sitting next to me is taking and we got completely different words written done. Words and meanings are changing every few minutes, the more we hear him repeat the word, we're realizing what he was saying. I think I'm gonna have a few gray hairs by the end of this quarter.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by korith
    Went through a pathology course, hard course but what makes it even worse is the professor teaching it. I'm having a horrible time understanding his accent, has an english/russian accent. I think I'm getting maybe 50% of what he is saying. What's amusing is during the whole lecture I'm looking at the notes a friend sitting next to me is taking and we got completely different words written done. Words and meanings are changing every few minutes, the more we hear him repeat the word, we're realizing what he was saying. I think I'm gonna have a few gray hairs by the end of this quarter.
    Wow! And I thought I have heard it all.. One of my teachers told me last week "I am not here to teach you how to understand this, I am here to teach you how to pass the tests"

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Had dance class last night...got through most of it, and then the stupid ankle started swelling. That's it...gonna try taping it up.

Looking at trading the spare violin I bought last spring in on a newer, betterer model from the same manufacturer. While I really like having a spare...and use it...I certainly don't need a different one. What I don't like about my current one is the colour. It's orange. For some reason manufacturers like to colour their cheapest models ugly. Not sure why. Nothing I can do to pretty it up.

Now to debate, with myself, if I can justify spending more money on something I don't need...(silly question, of course I can... ).

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    catching up on laundry, getting irritated with my tank and just put dinner (BBQ Chicken Sliders) in the crockpot for the rest of the family while I am stuck at class for 5 hrs.

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Right now I"m sitting here finishing off my lunch in my grubby pants.

I found the local Lowes still had some strawberry plants so I picked up some of those and planted them in my berry pots I'd bought last week. Its been rainy the whole morning thus far. Not giant pour down and drown... but the various layers of light mist to serious sprinkle and back again that invariably goes on for hours and hours.

I also bought and planted a Cyclamen of the "I'm sorry my cats ate your old plant off and finally killed it" variety.

After lunch.. more planting. Because I HAVE to get this done. It just seems so slow.... so many bulbs and so much too do in a "bachelor yard"

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Passions71203
    Wow! And I thought I have heard it all.. One of my teachers told me last week "I am not here to teach you how to understand this, I am here to teach you how to pass the tests"
    At this point it'll be challenge to pass the class. Tough material to learn, with the addition of an instructor we can't understand. A lack of written notes as well. So it'll be twice the challenge. More or less this is a class you have to learn on your own and just show up for class so you aren't marked absent. Found out the class that had him the previous quarter had many talks with the dean. Usually if you are having an issue with a prof you schedule a meeting with the dean to talk about the issue. Apparently last quarter a large portion of the class had the dean meet them in an empty classroom, since they all wouldn't fit in the dean's office!!!

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by korith
    At this point it'll be challenge to pass the class. Tough material to learn, with the addition of an instructor we can't understand. A lack of written notes as well. So it'll be twice the challenge. More or less this is a class you have to learn on your own and just show up for class so you aren't marked absent. Found out the class that had him the previous quarter had many talks with the dean. Usually if you are having an issue with a prof you schedule a meeting with the dean to talk about the issue. Apparently last quarter a large portion of the class had the dean meet them in an empty classroom, since they all wouldn't fit in the dean's office!!!

wow! sounds like he has a problem! how many classes are you taking?

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Got the violin! Did the trade. Had fun. Played with it when I got home. I think it needs some tweaking. I moved the bridge around and it sounds better, but I don't think the bridge is quite in the right place...need a pro to double check.

I have to admit it wasn't the better sounding of the two comparible violins I was considering...and I know I should have gone for the better sound...but this is my spare...AND it sounds better than the one I traded in...AND it's prettier...AND it was a wee bit less expensive.

I'm hoping as I break it in and tweak it...it will improve a bit. I'm good with that.

I'm taking it to lesson today...see what my teacher has to say about it.

Otherwise...got more data to analyze...have a lunch date with hubby...so it's all good...

Now to get to it...

Page 104 of 230 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast