· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 101 of 230 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2294

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well so far..... (its not yet noon) I've done a WC on the smaller upstairs tank and cleaned up and water filled the QT.

Next up, a WC and a great cardinal tetra catching adventure will begin.

Then after that.... laundry, and the house is looking a bit pigsty so I'll vacuum and dust and empty all the trash bins.

Hopefully I can get to that all before lunch.... then I'll try again to bake the fortune cookies and get them folded.... last time they baked ok had good flavor to the ones i broke when trying to fold up so I'm hoping for better success this time.

Then dishes to clean up that mess. And if those cookies don't turn out I guess I'll need a back-up plan for cookies. Perhaps gingersnaps or soft molasses again.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Luncheon was fun. It was the University's Athletic/Academic annual luncheon and my daughter is on the cross-country team. In addition to lunch, the athletes got an athletic top and a certificate. I got the satisfaction of a nice meal and seeing my daughter go up for her certificate...*motherly bliss*
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Not much on the list for today...work, go home...have dance class tonight...and that is about it!

Awards Showcase

hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue 
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA 
    Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass 

0 Not allowed!
    Well I didn't get to the cookies yesterday so there's that on the agenda.

However, its a nice day and I bought bulbs so I'm going to churn up my dirt in anticipation of planting some tulips and grape hyacinths. BF was of course a bit of a bachelor slacker on the gardening.... so we have people that come and mow the yard and edge it... but are a bit lacking in flowering springtime so I picked up a good 130 tulip bulbs to get us started again!

0 Not allowed!
    Did a 50% water change in the 20. I have a sudden influx of tiny snails, and I suspect some of them are eating the leaves of my Anubias. I have found several severed at the base of the stems where they connect to the rhizome. They don't turn yellow, so it's not an unhealthy plant. Something is cutting those leaves! I've seen tiny pin-dot snails that must have rode in on something I planted.

Or, maybe the RCS are eating those leaves? Do they do that?

Gave my Rootbeer kitty his medicine this morning. He went to the kitty doctor Monday for respiratory issues. They gave him an antibiotic which I administer orally via syringe.

Not much else....

-- mermaid
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Working on getting myself a wii. Used, of course... No way can I afford a new one. Also, any Mario game for the wii I can get my paws on. And then my bettas will be watching me fumble and flail as I figure out how to use the wii XD

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Big excitement for today will be to go back to optometrist to figure out what kind of contacts lenses I can wear to be able to see properly with...sad, eh?

My current trial-pair aren't cutting it...

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Woke up with a headache, hate that.

Done a bit of housework (still got more to do *L*), now having a coffee and catching up on internet goss. Gonna run into town and see if i can grab some varnish to do the new stand, once its done move the tank back and the second tank underneath. While in town will grab 2 more bags of marble for the new tanks substrate.

Gotta do a WC on the peps today.
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Today was mostly about the yard.

I found out where the local plant nursery is and "window shopped."

I bought a few flagstones for some natural looking stepping stones in my back flowerbed. Mostly so that I can get to my birdfeeder and birdbath without needing to step on plants.

Identified one of our shrubs... its called Salal.

I also learned that Azaleas and Rhodys are actually in the same family and closely related.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    After 5 hrs in class this evening I am finally home and have had dinner. The kids are in bed, the dogs are quite and I have more homework, laundry and dishes to do. The fun never stops!

Page 101 of 230 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast