· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 100 of 229 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2283

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Having issues with my computer again...but I think it's cookies or firewall or something...but I'm not savy enough to know what it is. At any rate, it's curtailing my internet use...which might not be a bad thing.

My one-hour eye appointment (need new glasses) ended up taking most of the day yesterday...but got my exam in, picked out new glasses (2 for 1), squeezed in my contact lens exam (she had a vacancy), and will be trying out new contacts...maybe with the newer materials I'll actually be able to wear them longer than 2-3 hours at a stretch this time...

Beautiful fall weather...and I get to watch it out my office window...

Why is it when I'm home, it's cold, windy or raining?
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Some comments on my goldfish pillow would be greatly appreciated. I KNOW some of you looked >>

Early mornings are gonna kill me... I get up to take mom to work, then go home, crawl back into bed, and sleep for hours. I'm nocturnal ><

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nearly got the old metal stand finished, another coat of paint and its ready. I will need to get some black wood paint for the shelves, 1 shelf will be replaced i think, i dont like the look of it. Tomorrow i will polish up the tanks and up for sale it will go. Oh and i need a new piece of foam for under the 4ft, the old piece is cactus! The edges will be black also so it all matches into the stand....should look quite good....i hope *L*
    Lots of tanks
    Camera - Sony A33 - Sony A58
    18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM lens
    55-200mm F4-5.6 SAM lens

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Just responded to an e-mail from the 16-year old's math teacher. In short, he's being a poop-head. He often becomes a poop-head when his minor learning disability conflicts with tougher abstract concepts...and he doesn't understand math...so guess what he's doing?

I just wish some of these e-mails/notes/phone calls would begin with "we are addressing his learning disability" vs. he's misbehaving. He's misbehaving because he's frustrated - so he defaults to being an idiot.

My ankle totally puffed up again...went to dance class regardless...iced it when I got home...but it's still puffy this morning. I suppose I'd better take tonight off and keep it elevated .

Work...elevate...that will take care of today.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    going to PWC my son's tank for him then take my daughter to school then go to bed for work tonight.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher 
    It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Well I have to go out today.

I put off the shopping.... but now its time to go out.

I'm adding small cotton gloves to my list. I attempted to make fortune cookies last night but I think part of my issue with the shaping was how hot the cookies are and how fast you have to move to get them shaped. So I'm going to follow the suggestion and get some gloves.

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    I had to move Blue... She was getting too aggressive. Lady's fins are in tatters from the attacks. Even if the females were on the other side of the tank, Blue would go after them. She is now in the 0.8-gal holding tank. And not happy about it.

My neighbor asked me if I could drive his daughter to work, since he was going back out west. I'm getting $65 a week for doing so. So I'll actually have some money to spend on fish stuff.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Just got off work and by the looks of things i am being blessed with the sheer pleasure of doing dishes once again.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    On today's list:

-Work
    -Violin lesson
    -Drive home, change, rush back to town...
    -Attend dance show - treating my daughter to an evening outing
    -Reunite with hubby (coming back from an overseas business trip while we're at the show) and take him home
    -Play with dogs
    -Go to bed...

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Had a nice, warm weekend...nothing exciting.

Today...work, luncheon, more work...go home and veg...

However, I'm trying out a 'new' pair of contacts...don't think they're going to work out...

Page 100 of 229 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast