· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 10 of 230 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Just got back from browsing at the LFStores .Pet supplies plus has 25% off all fish.Wow four different crayfish colors,Jellybean bag of livebearers,tetras and barbs,dieing "freshwater moray's"and oddballs galore.plus cichlids from rams to peacock bass.Bought four fish today for 9.96. time to move fish from tank to tank......

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Were talking about topics for our upcoming speeches in my public speaking class today. The prof said that we should choose a topic we feel passionate about and are interested in. Predictably, my topic is B. splendens ^_^;;; I have plenty of pictures, and I might bring Midnight with me, as he is the calmest, largest, and showiest of my betta swarm.

What ruined the whole day was a call from my aunt to tell me that my uncle Hugh, the only one of my relatives to call me and talk to me regularly after the passing of my grandfather, had a heart attack and died yesterday. I'm still waiting to find out when the funeral will be.

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Im sorry about your Uncle Cyberra :(

Google is your friend. Use it!!!

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about your unfortunate luck Cyberra

I bought a heater for my 10g and some filters for my 29g. Pretty good day, I took a campus tour of Old Dominion University today with my "family" hahah
    Empty 125g sitting in my shed
    55g Freshwater Tropical Community
    29g Convict Fry Growout Tank
    10g Freshwater Planted Tropical Community
    5g Freshwater Planted Dirt
    2.5g Ghost shrimp tank

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the support, guys... I need it right now

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Rue - I should almost post my day(s) in your exercise thread, lol.

I got up a 6am to head for work, put in 10 hours, then headed for my fitness ("Booty Sculpt" lol) class, got home had a shower, came online for a bit and will be hitting the sack in an hour. Tomorrow, same work, clean my 10 gal work tank, and will have a 1 hour go at Curves Fitness, then on to teach my dance class for an hour. Next day work, then another hour go at Curves. Thursday, work, and teach another hour of dance class.
    Along with a bit of dieting, I'm down ten pounds in 5 weeks...5 more to go...
    20gal long planted community

7. Default So, so .......

0 Not allowed!
    Was fine but took a nasty turn. When our son (18 in 3 wks) notified us that a fish was eating another fish in our 50 gal semi-aggressive tank. So we rushed upstairs and sure enough this 3 1/2 in. stripped fish (vertical black strips from nose to tail, not sure of it's name yet) is eating our GBR. I didn't feed a lot this morning but had no clue this would happen, now I'm worried about the other fish. We bought 2 and they have grown FAST. Then we found out that they get big. I really liked them at first.

0 Not allowed!
    Condolences regarding your uncle

Is the fish a Convict cichlid HJM? If not post some pics and Im sure someone can ID it for you.

Today was a typical Monday, I did my run on the treadmill...went to work...came home and tended to the animals...went out to dinner with the SO...cleaned the 150G and 100G. I also pulled out even more BNpleco fry from the 150G. I turned a rock over to clean under it and there was a clutch of wigglers, I got a bucket and removed the rock I managed to get somewhere around 30-40 out of the tank. I would say another 20 got eaten by the geos before I could get them out. Atleast some will make it now, I already have well over 120 juvie BNs growing out....prolific little b*stards.

I think my rainbow cichlids are going to spawn within the next day or so as well....anyone want some fry?
    20G High-Tech Planted|50G High-Tech Planted|50G Goldfish Tank|56G Column Low-Tech Planted

4x75Gs coming soon

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    No i don't think they are ciclids as we do have a 50 gal. African ciclid tank. The name is leper- something. How do I post pics? Thank for your reply.

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry about your uncle, Cy. And sadder still that he was the only one of your relatives to stay in regular touch with you after the passing of your grandfather.

I've just returned from the prayer group consisting of five of our parish ladies. Hubby put my cats in their little house while I was gone. My old kitty finished eating his medicated food. I hope it begins to help him ...

I purchased the poster board and hard back board on which I'm going to be creating the aquatic collage for my 65 gallon tank. It will be a FW coldwater like my 20 gallon-high, but I won't mind taking some creative license with the background scenery. Definitely some mermaids will be showing up in the background to keep company the mermaid ornaments in the tank. I'm going to have fun with this!

Not much else. Will have to put my fishies to bed, soon.

-- mermaidwannabe
    20 gal. high: planted; 8 white cloud minnows, 10 RCS, 2 blue shrimp, several snails; AC50, Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 7 rosy barbs, 6 glofish,, 2 zebra danios, 6 rosy red (fathead) minnows, 3 dojo loaches, several snails; AC110 x 2.

Page 10 of 230 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast