· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your lfs

Default your lfs

0 Not allowed!
    I just thought I would start a thread for everyone to show off there LFS(s), you can just post pics or list something that they sell that is rare or cool or whatever.

Awards Showcase

Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 
    TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 
    Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and it's good to see you back. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    The man running the one I go to builds zoo enclosures. He collects things along his travels and has a mini zoo at his store. A reptile exhibit, two large tanks full of cichlids and two caymans. Several exotic duck species outside along with a patagonian mara. All in appropriate sized enclosures.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

0 Not allowed!
    hu that's cool actually, when I go to my lfs to get rcs I will take pics of some stuff.

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You guys want exotic.......
    Get this my LFS which is in Sharjah(right next to Dubai and where I really live) have the most weirdest variety of animals.
    you get the basic fish,dogs,cats,rabbits,Hamsters
    Aaaaaaand
    Peacocks,Illegally sold baby Nile crocs, Pythons,Ferrets,Weasels and other weird animals(the crocs are illegal and sold at a huge price http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ge...rket-1.1251375
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

Awards Showcase

Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 
    TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 
    Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF and it's good to see you back. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

1 Not allowed!
    Baby crocs huh? Those can fit in my ten gallon right? LOL
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

1 Not allowed!
    why don't you turn them in and you take in all the aquarium supplies and fish.

Awards Showcase

Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly 
    Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 Good eye! - j250nyahweh 
    Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 
    Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! Miss seeing you online! - showmebutterfly 

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Baby crocs huh? Those can fit in my ten gallon right? LOL
    yes they would rob. do it do it come on man do it.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Its a blackmarket thing bro.
    You cant just waltz in there and purchase a baby croc. You got to get to the right guys and stuff and even then it is very risky.
    The cops are trying to end it, But those guys will always find a way.
    I find it really sad infact
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

0 Not allowed!
    You could help the cops and get them and do a fake thing and act like your going to buy them and then have a signal and the cops come in you would wear a bullet proof vest under a big jacket of course.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    You watch to many action movies :P
    But it would be cool though