· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your first! - Algenco   You need some fish...hehe - Mith   Happy Holidays - Northernguy   for the awesome posts - mommy1   Thanks - KingFisher   

Default Favorite Movies?

0 Not allowed!
    Ive been on a pretty huge movie kick lately, and am wondering what everyones favorite some movies are! you dont have to choose just one either! im looking for some more movies to add to my collection

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - korith   another pleco for your AC Tank - Northernguy   Good job with your filter - Cliff   No! You're banned for sending me a gift.. : ) - Little Embers   Any more pleco's and your going to need a bigger tank. - gadget228   
    Childhood Cancer - Pleco380   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Pleco380   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Pleco380   

0 Not allowed!
    I liked True Grit. The A-Team and Salt are good too.
    26 gallon- 1 Clown Pleco, 3 Rummy-nose Tetras
    Read about my fish in my blog:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...wjournal&j=467

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your first! - Algenco   You need some fish...hehe - Mith   Happy Holidays - Northernguy   for the awesome posts - mommy1   Thanks - KingFisher   

0 Not allowed!
    havent seen true grit yet, it does look promising though! ive heard a lot of really good things about salt, so i just added it to my que!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Anyone that had a trio of angels deserves a gift. - Brookfish   Thanks for all the help in PM - Taurus   Great pic! - Brookfish   You need a bigger school of angels! lol - Northernguy   Heres a neon for your tank! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    I love movies so whenever people ask me what my favorite movie is I always have to classify them a little since I don't really have one total favorite.

Most Amazing: Jurassic Park (1) - I saw that for the first time at a drive in theater and was totally blown away by the experience. I still think it was better than Avatar.

Best Acting: Hunt for Red October - I always get drawn into the excellent character acting by the entire cast of that film. I can watch this movie over and over.

Best Story: The Shawshank Redemption - Great writing top to bottom.

Best Silly Movie: Down Periscope - An all around silly movie about the navy.

Best Animated Movie: Shrek

Best Series: For me this is a 3 way tie between Back to the Future, Aliens and Indiana Jones.
    75G Planted Blue Themed Community Tank:
    Neon Tetras, Blue Platties, Blue Guppies, Blue Snails, & a pleco
    with 4 hang off breeder tanks for Blue/Red Platty Project

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No wonder your m doesn't work! Here is some more to replace what you sloshed. - mommy1   Bunny pest control penquin. - mommy1   I severely underestimated her stupidity... which was stupid of me! - Honey Badger 1   Well, from where I am sittin' it is good to have you back man! Have one on me. - Honey Badger 1   Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 850R   

Default This will be an interesting thread...

0 Not allowed!
    Here are some films to check out;

'A Clockwork Orange', The first two Road warrior movies, 'Until the end of the world', 'The Handmaids tale' [Primarily because the book is SO great.],
    'Run Lola Run', 'Soylent Green',

'Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels', 'Life of Brian', 'Amazon women on the moon', 'Children of men', 'Blade Runner', All the 'Bourne Identity' movies,
    'Fahrenheit 451', 'Logans Run',

'Shawn of the dead', 'Planet of the Apes' [The originals], 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon', 'Momento', 'The castle' [Aus], 'Bob Roberts', 'Kung Pow',

'Super Troopers', 'The Usual Suspects', 'Brazil', 'Animal House', 'TRON' - The original, 'Heathers', 'My Own Private Idaho', '1984', 'Twelve Monkeys', 'Sleeper', 'Seven Samurai',

I left out heaps of stuff but I figured 30 or 40 is a good start.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    850 we seem to have very close taste in movies! lock stock has been one of my favorite movies forever and theres quite a few on the list that i love!
    i havent seen sleeper, or life of brian yet so those just got added to the list! thanks

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

couldn't find snow and ice gifts - Lady Hobbs   burrrrrrr - Lady Hobbs   please post pics of your 10 hejuta. not many people on the forum are keeping nice predators like those. - Crispy   So sorry about your critters! :( - Rue   you are severely low on penguins :P - genocidex   

0 Not allowed!
    I guess,Hard one,I like the movies like Valkyrie,but Lord Of The Rings trilogy is good.Easy Rider,smoking aces

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Valkyrie was brilliant! then again i love anything to do with that period in history. havent heard of easy rider before, just added it to the que!
    keep 'em coming!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

couldn't find snow and ice gifts - Lady Hobbs   burrrrrrr - Lady Hobbs   please post pics of your 10 hejuta. not many people on the forum are keeping nice predators like those. - Crispy   So sorry about your critters! :( - Rue   you are severely low on penguins :P - genocidex   

0 Not allowed!
    Never heard of easy rider,Dennis hopper,Peter Fonda,Jack nicolson.Ohh,sorry before your time,a classic must see.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    i hate being "that guy" who loves movies but doesnt know actors buuuuuuttttttt... out of that list i only know jack nicolson (ive heard the others names before, but cant tell you who they are)