· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

couldn't find snow and ice gifts - Lady Hobbs   burrrrrrr - Lady Hobbs   please post pics of your 10 hejuta. not many people on the forum are keeping nice predators like those. - Crispy   So sorry about your critters! :( - Rue   you are severely low on penguins :P - genocidex   

0 Not allowed!
    HELL RIDE is good also.Michael madsen,Larry Bishop,Eric Balfour,dennis hopper,David carradine.Lots of gnarley bikes.Yeah,I am gonna watch it again.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No wonder your m doesn't work! Here is some more to replace what you sloshed. - mommy1   Bunny pest control penquin. - mommy1   I severely underestimated her stupidity... which was stupid of me! - Honey Badger 1   Well, from where I am sittin' it is good to have you back man! Have one on me. - Honey Badger 1   Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 850R   

Talking

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KatzeSlaugen
    850 we seem to have very close taste in movies! lock stock has been one of my favorite movies forever and theres quite a few on the list that i love!
    i havent seen sleeper, or life of brian yet so those just got added to the list! thanks
    Comedies aside, I tend towards liking a lot of dystopian films, It makes you feel better when you get back to the real world lol.

+ 45 on Lock, Stock! Such a good movie! So disappointing that the followup is far more well known.

Sleeper is a Woody Allen film from the 60s, Life of Brian is from Monty Python, Both will make you think & laugh.

Right this second I can think of some great things I left out lol:
    Lost in translation[!], Heat, Aeon flux, Johnny Dangerously, Airplane, Full Metal Jacket, The gods must be crazy, Spinal Tap, Rivers edge, Blue velvet, Dune - [The 80s version directed by David Lynch], 2001: A Space Odyssey . . .

lol, It's endless.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your first! - Algenco   You need some fish...hehe - Mith   Happy Holidays - Northernguy   for the awesome posts - mommy1   Thanks - KingFisher   

0 Not allowed!
    have you seen the imaginarium of dr. parnassus? seems like it may be right up your alley 850

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - Fishhook   A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228   Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

0 Not allowed!
    I enjoy movies so this is more of a list of things I liked than favorites.... and depending on your preference... some are not native English, so if you don't like subtitles then perhaps you should skip those.

The Town
    Inception
    District 9
    I am Legend
    Heat
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (swedish language, does have a couple graphic scenes)
    Le Pact des loups (Brotherhood of the Wolf - French language)
    Batman Begins & The Dark Knight (nice reboot imo)
    The Italian Job
    Primal Fear
    Sleepers

A few animated faves:
    Titan AE
    Nausicaa (Japanese)
    Howl's Moving Castle (Japanese)
    Spirited Away (Japanese)
    Grave of the Fireflies (Japanese, animated - VERY sad)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your first! - Algenco   You need some fish...hehe - Mith   Happy Holidays - Northernguy   for the awesome posts - mommy1   Thanks - KingFisher   

0 Not allowed!
    you like miyazaki i see! howls moving castle is one of my favorite movies! any good war movies i should know about? ive seen everyone ive been able to find but there has to be more WW2 gems hiding out there

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thank you.  A new fish for you - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Here are some of mine:

Sunshine, Chidlren of Men and District 9: If you're into sci-fi.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Hilarious and well written, but Strong language some nudy

scenes so not for the kiddies.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time: Anime/animation. take the title literally lol.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No wonder your m doesn't work! Here is some more to replace what you sloshed. - mommy1   Bunny pest control penquin. - mommy1   I severely underestimated her stupidity... which was stupid of me! - Honey Badger 1   Well, from where I am sittin' it is good to have you back man! Have one on me. - Honey Badger 1   Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 850R   

0 Not allowed!
    have you seen the imaginarium of dr. parnassus? seems like it may be right up your alley 850
    I never did see that actually but I dig Terry Gilliam [formerly a member of Monty Python btw. :-)]

Thanks, I'll def check it out.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - Fishhook   A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228   Thanks for the rep! :) - Compass   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

0 Not allowed!
    you like miyazaki i see! howls moving castle is one of my favorite movies! any good war movies i should know about? ive seen everyone ive been able to find but there has to be more WW2 gems hiding out there
    Yes I love Studio Ghibli things... I've been in love of Nausicaa since before Disney got their paws on it and you had to buy it as a fandub at conventions.

If you haven't seen Grave of the Fireflies that one is a WW2 movie. But like I said.. very sad.

Here's a fun Wikipedia link for your WW2 movie craze: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_films

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Arrow

0 Not allowed!
    any good war movies i should know about? ive seen everyone ive been able to find but there has to be more WW2 gems hiding out there
    Not necessarily WWII -and you've surely seen them but ...

Platoon, The deer hunter, and Apocolypse Now come to mind wrt good war movies.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    that wiki link is absolutely perfect! thank you so much. ive tried google searches but it always said the same movies and never gave a list of all of them. and yea 850 ive seen them but they were pretty good! i cant believe i forgot the sniper trilogy, got to rewatch that