· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Why thank-you - Cliff The grammar crab has you in its grasp! D: - Trillianne Thanks for the clarification - Mith A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb sorry about your angelfish - smaug 
    Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff merry xmas, keep good care of him - genocidex Beer! The perfect gift for any occasion - Merry Chrismas! - 850R I'm glad your here and a active forum member - Cliff 
    penguin for a friend XD - genocidex Thanks for the help with that spammer !!! - Cliff Thank you for the kind words - Cliff Merry Christmas - Cliff To help you re-stock the tank - Cliff 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz To Discus Days!!! - JudiJetson For very clear advice! - houdini56 Happy Holidays! - Rue Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    excellent find. Perhaps is not the way to go about it, but I've been "dosing" calcium/mg by putting it in my top-off reservoir. Seems to be working, but I haven't checked levels in a long time now. My bad...should be doing that regularly even tho my tank had read steady for awhile...
    20gal long planted community

0 Not allowed!
    Picked up a couple of corals tonight from a local guy getting out of the hobby. A couple a beautiful LPS that are both rather large. One Torch and one Frogspawn. The Frogspawn is a bi-color with roughly 12 heads. These sell locally for about $50-$60 per head, and the torch has 4-5 large heads. I'll get pics tomorrow, all the lights are off right now. Forgot to add, the price was perfect, $50 for both. :D
    Last edited by ILuvMyGoldBarb; 06-11-2011 at 02:06 AM.
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, here we go.

Bi-color Frogspawn

Torch

Just for reference:
    Considering a Marine Aquarium? A Breakdown of the Components, Live Rock, Cycling a Marine Tank

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

0 Not allowed!
    The tank is looking really good Goldbarb

Nice new additions as well
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Well, a deal too good to refuse has come along, and this tank, along with all my FW tanks, is going away. No, I'm not getting out of the hobby. lol In fact, in a way, I'm getting in a bit deeper. The halides themselves are not too expensive to run, but it's the fact that they keep the air conditioning running straight time in my small house, and that adds to the expense. Also, due to some other circumstances, available room is changing as well. So, the 20gal is gone, the 37gal is for sale, and the 75 will soon be gone as well. In it's place will be a single new system. Once the monster arrives, I'll start a new thread and post pictures. :D

0 Not allowed!
    such a vague post haha!! how big is the new tank gonna be??
    55g Long --> After 18mo of doing well the tank crashed during moving. Most likely cause: Flatworm Die-off... won't start another until after moving... Likely not until late 2013

20g Long --> currently concoting a build plan

Check out the journal to follow my 20g SW tank

"Take a chance, because you never know how perfect some things can turn out" -- unknown

0 Not allowed!
    Looking forward to reading abuot the new set-up
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyhead019
    such a vague post haha!! how big is the new tank gonna be??
    210gal. Here's what it currently looks like. We are not going to run it as a reef, just a FOWLR. Going to keep some nice "monsters" that we haven't kept before. We have always wanted to cut down to a single large tank, and now it is going to be possible.

0 Not allowed!
    Nice looking set-up

0 Not allowed!
    Cliff, the setup is unbelieveable. It is a reef ready AGA 210gal. The stand is a custom stand. Total dimensions on the setup (stand and canopy included) are 77"x29"x85" It includes a custom 40gal sump, outfitted for 4 filter socks.