· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

kickme and knock some sense into me, yeah right.lol - rollie   Ok, well here goes nothing *kicks sense into rollie*   :P - Drumachine09   for being a good freind with help and advice along with RAK - DemonShark   

Smile i got baby angels!!

0 Not allowed!
    i looked in ones of my tanks, this morning, and i see baby angels.
    i do not expect to be able to save them, because there alot of other fish in that tank to. they are not free swimming yet.

but i now know that i got a mated pair of angels fish. so now i got to set a tank up in the back room for them. because next time they spawn, i should be able to save them. the tank they are in, is in the pet shop part of my house.
    when the young angels fish is 75 days old, they are big enough to sell.

these two angel fish was for sale. but now i will not be selling this pair of angel fish.lol
    let the bells rings and the horns blow, for i am back.lol

http://www.freewebs.com/rolliefish

check it out if you want to.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.
    over 50 13 1/2 gallon tanks

in all have over 200 tanks

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    I'm surprised you didn't realize you'd be having young'ens because angels get so territorial and fiesty especially when they've laid eggs. They chase everything else in the tank. Nice going Rollie.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

kickme and knock some sense into me, yeah right.lol - rollie   Ok, well here goes nothing *kicks sense into rollie*   :P - Drumachine09   for being a good freind with help and advice along with RAK - DemonShark   

0 Not allowed!
    this pair of angel is only very young. there would be about 8 to 9 months old.
    so i was very luckly to get live young from them.usually the first spawn or so they are not sure of what to do.

plus the last day or so i been on this site, and building a green house on the south side of my house. i think that why i did not know they had lay eggs.

100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    The angels I got in Dec have picked their mate and one pair has already spawned. Not many eggs and those they laid were eaten by the male but they'll figure it out.

I am keeping them all in their own tanks. If they breed, they can care for their own or Mother Nature can care for them. I don't want tons of angels and have 4 pair and I don't want to keep moving them about.

I hope your little guys make it for you. Would love to see some pictures.
    Last edited by Lady Hobbs; 06-30-2007 at 01:42 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a gift! Thank you for all your great posts =D - Ryuu   for guessing till your gills turned red!  you deserve one!  lol - KrytterKrys   Have a gift! - Tolley   For all your kind comments. Thank you - Celtic Fins   I thought you needed a front. - Brookfish   

0 Not allowed!
    congratulation on the angel fry Rollie.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - RichBowyer   For the donation...thanks! - A340   Merry Christmas :) - squirt_12   Merry Christmas! - SkarloeysMom   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! - 2manyfish   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Drumachine09   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Drumachine09   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Drumachine09   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Drumachine09   Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Drumachine09   

0 Not allowed!
    Mating fish must be a big plus when you are in a pet shop business. Congrats rollie!
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    if my fish have babys, that mean i do not have to buy them and ship them in from quebec. and the shipping cost alot. all of my fish come from a company in quebec. plus it only a 2 hours trip one way to the airport from my place.lol

100 gallon
    75 gallon
    50 some set up, now.