· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    With a ten gallon tank, you cant go wrong with a penguin 100 with the biowheel. ITs an AWESOME filter, and as long as you keep the knobs on the end of the biowheel clean from debris, it is an EXTREMELY quiet filter.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it sure can pay the rent.

Awards Showcase

Happy Mothers Day! - Drumachine09 Here's a little something for standing up and doing what you think is right! - RobbieG Congrats On Your New Addition! :) - MeganL3985 for stuff! - Nick_Pavlovski TOTM 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    You're Sweet...:) - **AquaQueen** Have an apple!! - 2manyfish Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985 Merry X-mas back at ya!!! - Kuli_Loach Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! - 2manyfish 
    No Message - OscarFan Why we is all losing our Otos?! - Nick_Pavlovski Good luck with your Rasbora and for being Friends xxx - Fishalicious For letting me ramble on about fish and for the friendship! - digital3 In Memory, RIP Skarloey - digital3 
    For being you - Nick_Pavlovski 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SkarloeysMom 

0 Not allowed!
    I've found both filters online at Animalworldnetwork.net for a good price. I'm either gonna go with the AC50 or the Whisper 40. For a dollar more I could go with the AC but I don't know what how the noise compares to Whisper. Anybody out there had both brands and could comment?
    My tank:
    20g long - 8 Trigonostigma heteromorpha, 2 Corydoras brevirostris, 2 Corydoras agassizii, 1 Corydoras trilineatus named Julian

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    AC is the better of the two...and from a couple of comments...likely quieter as well...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

0 Not allowed!
    Definetly go with AC. they are quiet and provide much better filtration than Whisper.
    CORRECTED video of my fish. This link works. For sure. Really.

Tanks:
    20g long: 4 panda cories, 1 honey gourami, 1 apistogramma borellii, 1 male cacatuoides
    20g High: 3 bolivian rams, 12 rasboras
    8g hex: empty
    5g: empty

Awards Showcase

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco You make me laugh! - Drumachine09 And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco 
    There. Thats better. - Drumachine09 maybe one day we can enjoy one of these - sergo Congrats you recived a RAK gift enjoy! - DemonShark RAK - DemonShark RAK - DemonShark 
    Cheers! - Nick_Pavlovski Since Wendy's is only open 4 hours! - aliz340 For Your Help And Friendship - MeganL3985 Hope you a good time in Germany - alizee340 Good to have you back around the forum! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    Thanks....you could use some Luck with your fish too! - **AquaQueen** I'm baking today and figured I'd share...Thanks for helping whne it's needed! - **AquaQueen** Back at you, CP! - Dave66 You send me fruit I send you pizza!! LOL!! - 2manyfish a fish for the new 5.5g salt! lol - cocoa_pleco 
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - cocoa_pleco Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cocoa_pleco Childhood Cancer - cocoa_pleco Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - cocoa_pleco 

0 Not allowed!
    the bigger the better. i had the LARGEST aquaclear on a 10g for a while

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoa_pleco
    the bigger the better. i had the LARGEST aquaclear on a 10g for a while
    Are you serious? The AC110 is almost bigger than the tank ... lol
    A Grumpy German Is A Saurkraut!

Awards Showcase

Happy Mothers Day! - Drumachine09 Here's a little something for standing up and doing what you think is right! - RobbieG Congrats On Your New Addition! :) - MeganL3985 for stuff! - Nick_Pavlovski TOTM 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    You're Sweet...:) - **AquaQueen** Have an apple!! - 2manyfish Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985 Merry X-mas back at ya!!! - Kuli_Loach Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! - 2manyfish 
    No Message - OscarFan Why we is all losing our Otos?! - Nick_Pavlovski Good luck with your Rasbora and for being Friends xxx - Fishalicious For letting me ramble on about fish and for the friendship! - digital3 In Memory, RIP Skarloey - digital3 
    For being you - Nick_Pavlovski 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SkarloeysMom 

0 Not allowed!
    I order the AC 50 today. I can't wait to see how well it works. I decided to go with the AC because it turned over the water at 200gph and had a flow control. My 5g will the old Whisper 10 so Skarloey will have better water too. Its a win-win for two of my tanks!

Thanks for all the advice.
    My tank:
    20g long - 8 Trigonostigma heteromorpha, 2 Corydoras brevirostris, 2 Corydoras agassizii, 1 Corydoras trilineatus named Julian

0 Not allowed!
    I love my AC filter

My next purchase is going to be a couple of AC 110's for my 30 gallon tanks
    Go ahead - try to count my Bumblebee Gobies!

72 Gallon Bowfront
    Angel, Sharks, Tetras, Fire Eel
    30 Gallon
    African Butterfly, Violet Goby, Tetras, Danios
    30 Gallon
    Clown Loaches, Neons, BumbleBee Gobies, Tetras
    10 Gallon
    Baby Platies

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    We always buy larger filters as they do a better job and aren't working too hard. One thing you will want to watch for is the volume it produces and what that does to your tank. We had a bio180 on our 10 and 18 gallon, (filter was for a 30 I think), the filter slammed the water into the tank so hard that it tossed the fish about. One thing you can do to counter that is to take a 1 liter soda bottle, strip off the label and thouroughly rinse it. Cut off the top and bottom of the bottle, and cut one side so it will fold flat (sort of), now take that and put it over the filter outlet (the lid will hold it in place). you still get the same filtration and flow from the pump, but it disperses the water to the sides making the fish happier.
    75 - Planted CO2
    75 - Planted
    55 - Planted
    60 - Planted
    20 - Snails

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    I love my AC filter

My next purchase is going to be a couple of AC 110's for my 30 gallon tanks
    You'll be very happy with them, I've got one on my 29g and it works like a charm.
    A Grumpy German Is A Saurkraut!