· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For your new tank! - Northernguy   Congrats on your new fish!!! - Jill   you need a new fish for your AC tank - Crispy   Sorry about your loss - his name is Sidney - Xavier   

Default What a Weekend! What did you do?

0 Not allowed!
    I was off Friday, but instead of doing stuff, I spend lots of time on the computer. Went with mom to her doctor, did laundry, washed kitchen floor, bathed all 5 dogs, made about a bazillion decorated Halloween cupcakes, baked cookies, then went to friends house.

Saturday: Got my car inspected, it failed! Picked up the tank, went to a friends cookout, washed laundry, paid bills (ugh), had to buy brake pads and rotors (double ugh) Took 4 baskets of books to used book store to trade in, did some XMAS shopping.

Sunday: Friend put on brakes and sanded my old rotors so I can the new ones back and pocket the $70! Worked in the church nursery until 12, cleaned carpets, moved living room furniture around, took kittens to petco for shots, waited for two hours and then thank god- got 20% off because the van was late. Picked up my car, made dinner, ate, then spend an hour in the dark and cold cleaning my fish tank. Then came upstairs to find my betta dead, one of my peppered corys has popeye and the nitrates were a little elevated in the tank-so now I have to do a large water change.

After I pull the cory and put him in a 5 gall tank (easier to do daily waterchanges on a small tank!) and medicate him maybe, then I have to play betta switcharoo to see who can hang in the big tank for a while. Then I can take one tank down.

And its 9:45pm and I should be in bed so I can get up and be at work at 8.

What did you do this weekend?
    30g:: Planted: 1 SAE, 1 Bristlenose Pleco, 5 Guppies, 3 Platys, 1 zebra danio, 9 Rasboras

2.5g: 1 Male Betta

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

0 Not allowed!
    Helped hubby clean out a section of our pole shop. Have a space prepared for the goldfish, now. Will be bringing them indoors tomorrow. Then I'll drain the small pond for the winter. I'll bring in the snails, too.

Fed the fish.

Scooped my cats' litter.

Other than that, not much, except for browsing these forums.

-- mermaid

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    Friday- blew my engine, crank is done
    Saturday- nothing
    Today- work
    Tomorrow- get a new engine

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Next round is on me! :-D - MCHRKiller   Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1   Friends don't let friends drink alone, Cheers - Cliff   After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1   I think this will help after the tree - mommy1   

0 Not allowed!
    Friday- worked then bought some clownfish and did tank maintenance
    Saturday- went to AleFest 2010 with a bunch of friends then had a party for my friends birthday
    Sunday- watched football like a lazy bum, laundry, cleaning, putting together a presentation on diabetes insipidus
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_511
    Lighten up its just the internet its not like someone came in your house and punched a baby in the face.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - mommy1   Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA   Good Morning :-) - Taurus   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Just to let you know I'm thinking about you. Better things will come. - Taurus   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - MCHRKiller   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MCHRKiller   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MCHRKiller   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MCHRKiller   Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MCHRKiller   

0 Not allowed!
    Friday-Work, Dinner with the SO at my fav Thai place, Went to a Dance club with friends
    Saturday-Cleaned up the cars, went to the lake and relaxed on the parentals boat most of the evening
    Sunday-Rescaped 8" Cube, took Haden out for a ride, had somewhat of a dinner party with a few friends, relaxing at the comp now dreading work on Monday.
    3x75 gallons|1x55 gallon|2x40 gallons

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for OZ - mac   

0 Not allowed!
    Friday:
    - study
    - party
    - girlfriend
    Saturday:
    - study
    - girlfriend
    Sunday:
    - study....
    - study
    - study

(with breaks for food and starcraft =P)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the quote - **AquaQueen**   Message for you sir! - Aeonflame   

0 Not allowed!
    Saturday morn I went to my local airport and saw a b24 a b17 and a p51 mustang in flight.I toured all of them up close and came away all nostalgic and patriotic.Sunday I went on an all day ride in the mountains on my triumph tiger.it was a combo run of twisty kneedragging mountain roads and back in the bush hill climbing rock climbing and picking the bike up after losing my balance.great weekend for sure

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199   Merry xmas! - ScottishFish   Merry Christmas - mommy1   Happy New Year - mommy1   Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1   

0 Not allowed!
    I only had saturday night off work and I jammed with my band and partied at a local strip club. Real hungover sunday....
    your friendly neighbourhood arowanaman!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Season's Greetings! - Rue   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   DT runner up-you deserve a cookie! - Boundava   Thanks for the Birthday wishes. - Taurus   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - gadget228   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - gadget228   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - gadget228   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - gadget228   Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus -  Animal Cruelty - gadget228   

0 Not allowed!
    Friday, Picked up dog poop in yard, went to wally world to do grocery shopping ( real reason was so I could pick up the How To Train Your Dragon Movie ), cooked supper for my better half and did the dishes.

Saturday, Used leaf blower for about 4 hours and took care of maybe a quarter of the leafs ( too many damn tree's ) forgot to pick up dog poop first and was surprised to see just how far a leaf blower will shoot poop, Wash car ( see last sentence )

Sunday, Cooked breakfast and let her do the dishes this time, picked up dog poop, Finally got around to working on broken dishwasher, too broke to repair, going to have to buy a new one, worked on plans for new aquarium stand ( going to be a theme based stand ), finally got to sit down and watch my movie, give it an 8 out of 10, I love dragons...
    You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for OZ - mac   

0 Not allowed!
    surprised to see just how far a leaf blower will shoot poop, Wash car ( see last sentence )
    HA!!! =P, lol'd at that one.

8 out of 10
    9.5 for me, great movie!