· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Default Mermaid's kitties introduce themselves...

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, all --

My name is Root Beer. I am the alpha male, so I'll speak for all three of us.

We are mermaid's very pampered kitties. We're really very, very smart! You see, when mermaid was at the animal shelter, we each knew how to press her buttons and got ourselves adopted!

Oscar over there -- the short-haired blond tabby -- came up to her and began licking her hand. Mermaid is a sucker for hand-licking kitties. He was only four months old at the time. He eats like a hog!

And Casper, the jet black one, climbs all over Mermaid when she pets him. He drools on her, too. Really kisses up!

But, I, Root Beer, am the master kisser-upper! I was born deformed, with hind legs that bend backwards. I learned early on to press all the sympathy buttons I could find. Mermaid found me when I was only three months old. I, too, am a short-haired blond tabby with a white muzzle and white socks.

I play the "stop and moan" game. I played that one from the beginning, and milked it for all it was worth! I would walk a little way, scissoring my hind legs in a kind of egg-beater fashion. Then I would stop, and look up at my human with as plaintive a pair of eyes as I can muster, and meow mournfully. I then get picked up and petted! And I get carried, so I can be lazy! Works every time! Mermaid's a sucker for that kind of stuff, and all three of us know it!

Well, that's my feline two-cents worth. To all you other kitties posting on here -- leave my food alone! I only LOOK crippled.

-- Root Beer, on behalf of Oscar and Casper

0 Not allowed!
    I cant see the pictures just words.
    but you sound cool, thanks for the intro.
    Last edited by promise; 10-16-2010 at 07:11 PM.
    16 tanks and counting

The more i look at your tank the more i want your tank in my tank!
    Chris

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    LOL...you sound adorable!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

4. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Lovely to meet you Root Beer and pass on my hello's to Oscar and Casper, won't you!

You all sound fascinating and so cute, but just like any other cat when it comes to the "button pressing" department. You all know how to get what you want from us humans, we are such softies!
    "Practical life teaches us that people may differ and that both may be wrong: it also teaches us that people may differ and both be right."

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nice to meet another "catmother" which has "sucker" written on the forehead!