· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Whats the lighting like?

Awards Showcase

A lovely red rose for you to enjoy ... - mermaidwannabe for the help - smaug Happy Father's Day! - Aminax awesome tank in TOTM - Lady Hobbs Good guess! - Lab_Rat 
    To match your Super speed LOL - 850R Cool contest! - Wild Turkey Great shrimp advice - Wild Turkey You have the patience of a rock - Aeonflame Happy 5th Anniversary - Aminax 
    Thanks! - Scrup hmm i dont this its the right species... but merry xmas XD - genocidex Merry Christmas! I blub you! - Aminax I love following your informative and well designed threads. I hope these loaches get huge for you! - Sandz Happy 30th birthday! - Aminax 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks for you help! Cheers! - koaladarshana Happy Birthday Bud. Cheers! - Strider199 Merry Xmas! Ill drink to that! - Sandz Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Brhino 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipOrigami
    I heard it is tok light and messes with water params, and is overpriced as far as the substance goes... What is your opinion?
    weight of it is fine, haven't noticed any water parameter problems. I think the price isn't too much more than a good quality aquarium sand or some of the other planted substrates. I've been pretty pleased with it overall.

Quote Originally Posted by homemadepopcorn
    Whats the lighting like?
    I use 2 coralife 48" dual-T5 light fixtures. My main complaint is that they kept falling off the lid (velcro did NOT work) but I think I've finally got that solved. I have a fair bit of algae so the lighting/nutrient/co2 balance isn't perfect, but I'm reasonably happy overall.
    300 gallon mega tank: build in progress
    75 gallon community tank: tetras, danios, corys, platies, otos, pearl gouramis, bristlenose pleco, assassin snails, red cherry shrimp, bamboo shrimp
    70 gallon growout tank: clown loaches, sailfin pleco
    60 gallon goldfish tank: fancy goldfish
    29 gallon frog tank: 1 bullfrog
    10 gallon and 5.5 gallon betta tanks: 1 male betta each, sometimes snails

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Been a while since i last posted and have just read everything from when i did, and i have to say it's been very entertaining. I feel a surge of inspiration to breed a few fish to boost my stock rather than buy. Just gotta ask the boss for another small fry tank....

Beautiful tank mate, and plant growth looks well lush. I wasnt too keen on the scape to begin with but now i can say it looks perfect!
    Fiiiiiiiiiiissssshhhhhh!

Awards Showcase

A lovely red rose for you to enjoy ... - mermaidwannabe for the help - smaug Happy Father's Day! - Aminax awesome tank in TOTM - Lady Hobbs Good guess! - Lab_Rat 
    To match your Super speed LOL - 850R Cool contest! - Wild Turkey Great shrimp advice - Wild Turkey You have the patience of a rock - Aeonflame Happy 5th Anniversary - Aminax 
    Thanks! - Scrup hmm i dont this its the right species... but merry xmas XD - genocidex Merry Christmas! I blub you! - Aminax I love following your informative and well designed threads. I hope these loaches get huge for you! - Sandz Happy 30th birthday! - Aminax 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks for you help! Cheers! - koaladarshana Happy Birthday Bud. Cheers! - Strider199 Merry Xmas! Ill drink to that! - Sandz Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 

0 Not allowed!
    I picked up 3 pearl gouramis yesterday to replace the one that died a while back. I had forgotten how shy they are when you first get them. They're in QT now.

Neither I nor the employee were 100% confident on the genders of the fish I got. We both thought they all looked female but one or more could be a juvenile male (they're all pretty small) so I could run into problems down the road. One of them was poking one of the other ones while they were acclimating in the bag, but stopped once they got in the QT tank (10 gallon with some hiding spots).
    75 gallon community tank: tetras, danios, corys, platies, otos, pearl gouramis, bristlenose pleco, assassin snails, red cherry shrimp, bamboo shrimp

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I've read this thread all the way through, and I really love your tank. Can't wait to see pics of the new gouramis!
    16.5G - Rummynose Tetra, Red Cherry Shrimp, Assassin Snails

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I like pearl gouramis. I had a couple a while back and one bullied the other a fair amount.
    Fiiiiiiiiiiissssshhhhhh!

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Would love some pictures of the new fish.
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

0 Not allowed!
    Ditto.
    In the future, do you plan to add more species of fish? Its a bit stocked, but some loaches/tetras would be cool... :D

cant wait to see the pearls!
    Its Phillip, not Origami.
    Join the 10+ club

Clicky!
    http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=184368
    ^Read

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    I do not plan to add any more species. I consider it fully stocked. I do have tetras though, black skirts! And I have clown loaches in a tank down in the basement. ...I need to update that thread.

I'll try for some pictures of the gouramis in QT, but they probably won't care much for the camera and I don't want to badger them too badly.

0 Not allowed!
    Just sneak around the door and use your super-camera zoom! (lol)
    Its Phillip, not Origami.
    Join the 10+ club

Clicky!
    http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=184368
    ^Read

Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast