· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

A lovely red rose for you to enjoy ... - mermaidwannabe for the help - smaug Happy Father's Day! - Aminax awesome tank in TOTM - Lady Hobbs Good guess! - Lab_Rat 
    To match your Super speed LOL - 850R Cool contest! - Wild Turkey Great shrimp advice - Wild Turkey You have the patience of a rock - Aeonflame Happy 5th Anniversary - Aminax 
    Thanks! - Scrup hmm i dont this its the right species... but merry xmas XD - genocidex Merry Christmas! I blub you! - Aminax I love following your informative and well designed threads. I hope these loaches get huge for you! - Sandz Happy 30th birthday! - Aminax 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks for you help! Cheers! - koaladarshana Happy Birthday Bud. Cheers! - Strider199 Merry Xmas! Ill drink to that! - Sandz Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Brhino 

0 Not allowed!

A little while back I moved a bunch of vals to try to free up space at the front of the tank. Well, a lot of the ones I moved aren't doing so well (note the brown one out of focus at the extreme left) and new ones are sprouting up at the front again. MY PLANTS MOCK MY ATTEMPT AT AQUASCAPING.

Regular tetra

BIG FAT QUEEN OF THE TETRAS
    I sort of want to try breeding these, but I don't need the school to be any bigger. Not that I have any spare tanks right now anyhow.

One of my platies disappeared. No sign of trouble ahead of time. I'm down to seven now plus the four fry in the fry tank... so hopefully they grow up strong.
    300 gallon mega tank: build in progress
    75 gallon community tank: tetras, danios, corys, platies, otos, pearl gouramis, bristlenose pleco, assassin snails, red cherry shrimp, bamboo shrimp
    70 gallon growout tank: clown loaches, sailfin pleco
    60 gallon goldfish tank: fancy goldfish
    29 gallon frog tank: 1 bullfrog
    10 gallon and 5.5 gallon betta tanks: 1 male betta each, sometimes snails

Awards Showcase

A lovely red rose for you to enjoy ... - mermaidwannabe for the help - smaug Happy Father's Day! - Aminax awesome tank in TOTM - Lady Hobbs Good guess! - Lab_Rat 
    To match your Super speed LOL - 850R Cool contest! - Wild Turkey Great shrimp advice - Wild Turkey You have the patience of a rock - Aeonflame Happy 5th Anniversary - Aminax 
    Thanks! - Scrup hmm i dont this its the right species... but merry xmas XD - genocidex Merry Christmas! I blub you! - Aminax I love following your informative and well designed threads. I hope these loaches get huge for you! - Sandz Happy 30th birthday! - Aminax 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks for you help! Cheers! - koaladarshana Happy Birthday Bud. Cheers! - Strider199 Merry Xmas! Ill drink to that! - Sandz Happy New Year! - jeffs99dime 

0 Not allowed!

Free swimming otos. Also, fingerprints on the front of the tank visible only under camera flash, apparently. I've had the otos about four and a half months now and I've lost two out of the nine I got. Not bad for otos I guess, but I'd prefer no deaths at all.

I'm wondering if any of the danio fry will have the coloration pattern of this female, which as I understand it is due to a cross with another similar species of danio...

...or if they'll all look like standard zebra danios.

Shrimps gotta shrimp
    75 gallon community tank: tetras, danios, corys, platies, otos, pearl gouramis, bristlenose pleco, assassin snails, red cherry shrimp, bamboo shrimp

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!

These shrimp are feasting on the sad remains of a zucchini slice. All that is left is a little bit stuck beneath the rubber band that originally held the entire slice.

Although apparently this morsel was enough to attract the attention of the pleco as well... and that's as far out as he came during this photoshoot.

I SEE YOU
    The gourami got his long fancy back fins nipped a bit one day, not sure who did it. They're growing back pretty well though.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    And then it was feeding time...

Otos aren't supposed to like pellets. They're supposed to nibble on algae on plants...

But for some reason they seem to like NLS pellets too.

This cory is one of the ones I raised. It's got a serious spinal deformity that only became apparent after it got older. It's all scrunched up. It seems to be able to lead a normal cory life though.

And there's momma.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!

The bottom of the tank is a busy place at feeding time.

Though some fish prefer to remain higher up.

That's how the tank is looking now.

And on a technical note, the velcro I used to hold the lights on didn't work long-term. the adhesive holding the vecro to the light fixture kept giving out. Eventually I got some twist ties and these little adhesive squares that are used for keeping electrical wiring tidy and attached them to the legs of the light fixtures - that seems to be doing the job.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for all of the great pictures!!!! I love the photos that you tank. Your fish are amazing. So what do you think that the stock is for the tank currently. (numbers and such)
    Lots of tanks. Some tanks are planted. Fish include community and bettas.
    2 Dachshunds. Angel (Red) and Cookie (Chocolate Dapple).
    Shiny Things and Beauty the rabbits.
    RIP Princess and Max the Dachshunds, Tiger and Ping Pong the rabbits, and all the fishes from when I was a newbie.
    It is Ldoerr NOT Idoerr.
    Black kitten named Midnight that was found 10/29/12

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Current stock:

1 Pearl Gourami
    11 Black Skirt Tetras
    5 Zebra Danios / 2 GloFish
    7 Platies
    7 Otos
    7 Bronze Corys / 2 Albino Corys
    1 Bristlenose Pleco
    ~200 Red Cherry Shrimp
    10-20 Assassin snails

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Love to see new pics! Your cories, otos, and skrimps are some of my favorite in your tank, even though it's packed full of beautiful stock. I'm sensing I may be a sucker for bottom feeders?

Is that a mickey mouse platy at the bottom of post #61?

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice looking Aquarium. Thank You for sharing.

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Great pics!
    125g - 6 Zig Zag Rainbows, 6 Turquoise Rainbows, 6 Boesmani Rainbows, 5 otos, 6 corys

Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast