· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Like this one?

I dont think ive seen a yellow faced blue budgie before, back when i was at a LPS like 14 years ago they were green w/ yellow face or blue with a white face.

either way awesome little bird, budg's are awesome companions, my little sis had one for about 7 years white face blue budgie and that thing was all about my sister even with other budgies she walked in the room it would court her like mad.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    English budgie!
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue
    English budgie!
    Just saw your avatar, Nice canine.

I wish I had pics of my old avian addiction, I had over 40 birds at one point. even had a pecular situation with my tiels.

one male, two females, 36+ eggs 27 hatched. budgies, tiels, small parrots, even had a pair of hahns macaws at one point on a rescue foster.

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks...he's a sweetie!

What happened to all your birds? I'm planning on retiring with mine...

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    died off, I did kill one, he was a cageless bird and he cuddled with me one night and i rolled over on him, i still feel bad cause that tiel could sing like no other.
    I started with them in san diego and moved to chicago in the early 90's, over time sold off the babies, gave the budgies to my mail lady who had a budgie room at her place.

I got my senegal about 10 years back from my buddy who went into the navy. My meyers came from my grandfather in law, who 4x purple heart, 4 tour vietnam vet with some PTSD like no other, so I took that off his hands because his health went way down hill fast(2 heart attacks in 30 days already 4x stinted 18 years ago).
    these two will stay with me for a long time, I am looking well negotiating with the wife on a single double cage, has a 2" divider between them in the middle but front and back panels are 1 piece not two with 1 single funneled tray, made of iron. I just need to get the new LR furniture first.

Ill snap pics and post em in other pets sooner or later. i got alot on the plate today.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Looking forward to pictures!

0 Not allowed!
    Yup, pretty much like that one, except that its the opaline variety. Heres a crappy blackberry photo

<-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    He's adorable! I like his name too...

BTW...take out the plastic perch and replace it with a bird-safe (non-toxic) wooden branch. A bird needs a variety of perch diametres to keep the feet healthy (which the right wooden branch will do)...not to mention branches provide something to chew on if they want to.

0 Not allowed!
    Already done. Here we use guava branches as bird perches.. its non toxic and easy on their feet.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

0 Not allowed!
    Heres a video of our progress

<-- Click for journals