· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thank you for all the advice - Cliff   No Message - Aydreean   Thanks! Here's a shrimp for ya. - Flakes4Bait   Thank you!!! - harpua2002   Merry X-mass, and thanks for the help this past year - Cliff   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - korith   

0 Not allowed!
    I got an email earlier as well. Just glad I use a unique pw for every site.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    thats weird that some people didnt get the email, i havent posted since 2007 or 2008 and still got it

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For your AC Tank! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    I read about this too, and got an email. What's funny to me is that I registered on that site just last night... ~.~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Anyone that had a trio of angels deserves a gift. - Brookfish   Thanks for all the help in PM - Taurus   Great pic! - Brookfish   You need a bigger school of angels! lol - Northernguy   Heres a neon for your tank! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah something still isn't right with those pages. I just saw the email and went to change my password. When I went there with Firefox I got all kinds of messages that it was an "Attack Page" and refused to load the page. When I go with IE my antivirus goes nuts warning that dangerous files including a few PDFs are autodownloading. Definitly staying away from that site for a bit!

Sucks too because I just tried to setup some plant stuff over there but now don't trust the site enough to get the info I need to finish the deal.
    75G Planted Blue Themed Community Tank:
    Neon Tetras, Blue Platties, Blue Guppies, Blue Snails, & a pleco
    with 4 hang off breeder tanks for Blue/Red Platty Project

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thank you for all the advice - Cliff   No Message - Aydreean   Thanks! Here's a shrimp for ya. - Flakes4Bait   Thank you!!! - harpua2002   Merry X-mass, and thanks for the help this past year - Cliff   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - korith   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrNic
    Yeah something still isn't right with those pages. I just saw the email and went to change my password. When I went there with Firefox I got all kinds of messages that it was an "Attack Page" and refused to load the page. When I go with IE my antivirus goes nuts warning that dangerous files including a few PDFs are autodownloading. Definitly staying away from that site for a bit!
    Yep I went to the site a little while ago to check it out and had the same attack page warning with firefox. I think I'll give the site a week or two before I check in again.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Anyone that had a trio of angels deserves a gift. - Brookfish   Thanks for all the help in PM - Taurus   Great pic! - Brookfish   You need a bigger school of angels! lol - Northernguy   Heres a neon for your tank! - Northernguy   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by korith
    Yep I went to the site a little while ago to check it out and had the same attack page warning with firefox. I think I'll give the site a week or two before I check in again.
    Yeah I put my Firefox into supersafe mode and quickly went over to get the info I needed out of my Inbox there. Running 5 scans now to be on the safe side. Last time I saw a site like go down this way my wife ended up with some 3 viruses on her laptop.
    75G Planted Blue Themed Community Tank:
    Neon Tetras, Blue Platties, Blue Guppies, Blue Snails, & a pleco
    with 4 hang off breeder tanks for Blue/Red Platty Project

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Wecome to the forum - Lady Hobbs   ...Use it wisely. - Drumachine09   Superman of tanks big and bigger - Lady Hobbs   Cheers! - alizee340   for knowing stuff - Nick_Pavlovski   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dave66   

0 Not allowed!
    The email said the only people who's info was vulnerable were those who'd posted on the site recently. Since I hadn't in years, no worries.

It was a worm that hacked that site, which is why your antivirus apps went nuts trying to reset your password.

Dave
    When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.

Omnia mutantur nihil interit.

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A piece of cake to thank everybody that posted in my anniversary thread for their kind words. - gadget228   more people will come to your club if they see you have pie XD - genocidex   

0 Not allowed!
    I just tried to get on there to try and change my password, google chrome wouldn't allow me on the page. Bad stuff man bad stuff.
    75G Planted Discus Tank- 6 Discus, 5 Neon Tetra, 4 Clown Loach, 3 Akysis Catfish, and 1 BN Pleco
    20GH FW Crab Tank- 10 Geosesarma Sp. "Bicolor"
    20GH Toad Tank- 4 Firebellied Toads

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - mommy1   Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA   Good Morning :-) - Taurus   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Just to let you know I'm thinking about you. Better things will come. - Taurus   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - MCHRKiller   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MCHRKiller   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MCHRKiller   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MCHRKiller   Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MCHRKiller   

0 Not allowed!
    Ive ran 3 different programs to check my system, also changed my password on the site and for paypal and cleared my cookies/browsing history. Everything checked out for me thankfully, those of you who are frequent traders/buyers over there Id probably suggest you do the same
    3x75 gallons|1x55 gallon|2x40 gallons

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    i tried visiting the site not logged in (guest mode) and got flooded with crap