· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I've got BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
    For the last week or so I've been thinking that I'd see something moving occasionally out of the corner of eye whilst watching my Multies (Neolamprologus Multifasciatus.) They've been displaying mating behavior for some time now by staking claim to certain groups of shells and excavating substrate. Ever day I'd admonish them for not making me some babies. "Where's my babies???"

Today I've confirmed that I do indeed have BABIES!!!!!! I've seen several, free swimming, fry! I'm so happy!!!!! :) With all the issues I had with this group coming infested with parasites, losing three of the eight, and having one with a deformed jaw, to finally have fry is a blessing.

Pics to come as soon as I can get them!

Sark

1G Planted Betta tank, 1.5G Planted Betta tank, 10G Planted Swordtail Fry tank,
    10G Neolamprologus Multifasciatus (Shell Dweller) tank. Empty/Work in Progress 135G, 40GB, 2 x 20GL, 2 x 10G
    My aquarium (and more) videos on YouTube

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats, that's great news

Sounds like your fish are getting some great care.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

0 Not allowed!
    Best pic I've been able to get so far!

Sark

10G Neolamprologus Multifasciatus (Shell Dweller) tank. Empty/Work in Progress 135G, 40GB, 2 x 20GL, 2 x 10G

0 Not allowed!
    I got another couple pics... they're so hard to photograph at all none-the-less get a GOOD pic of them.

Sark

Awards Showcase

Your first gift on AC, Welcome to the forum! - Brookfish welcome - Algenco Welcome to AC - Celtic Fins Congrats on your awards! - Brookfish Congratulations on your award. - Celtic Fins 
    You need one of these too. - Celtic Fins everyones given you one but me! - mommy1 Thanks for Playing Mafia - The Red Severum Congratulations on your award - Celtic Fins congrats on your award! - Brookfish 
    Congrats on your pic award - Celtic Fins Sorry about Blackie and the others mate! - fraggle the algae was meant to be tissues! - fraggle sorry about your fishies - lucyinthesky Ta for the rep! - Wetpets 
    BEST MAFIA PLAYER MAFIA 3.14 - Kaz Christmas in July!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Gayle Congrats on  POTM - Celtic Fins Congrats! - Wild Turkey Congrats on POTM! - Brookfish 
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - rich311k Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - rich311k World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - rich311k 

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on the fry.

6. Talking Wheeeee!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Eyeballs with tails! They look adorable!

How exciting!! Congrats, "Grandaddy."
    Dragoon Woman
    46 bowfront: Planted, Angelfish, Rasboras, Cories, Tetras, Otos
    25g: Planted, cherry shrimp, otos
    5g: Planted, Betta
    4g: Planted, betta
    5 horses, 7 cats, all rescued animals

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome Sark!! u must b doing a great job. Cute little buggers

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats, I know you are excited. Maybe you could offer some advice.

I have a 75gal community tank with cichlids and a pair of blood red parrots. The parrots have laid eggs several times and I knew nothing would come of it with so many other fish. On the other hand I have purchased a 40 gal tank from a friend and in the process of getting it ready to transfer the parrots to and try my luck. Ant suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats Sark!
    Quote Originally Posted by i_am_511
    Lighten up its just the internet its not like someone came in your house and punched a baby in the face.

0 Not allowed!
    I'm glad to hear this after all the trouble you had.